NFL fines Winslow

NFL fines Winslow

There are 4 comments on the The Plain Dealer story from Dec 16, 2006, titled NFL fines Winslow. In it, The Plain Dealer reports that:

Browns tight end Kellen Winslow Jr. was fined $5,000 by the NFL on Friday for his unnecessary roughness penalty against Pittsburgh linebacker James Farrior on Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Plain Dealer.

warmspirit

AOL

#1 Jan 11, 2007
he damn well should have been fined
SteelersWoman

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Jan 12, 2007
Agreed. It's just that $5 grand wasn't near enough. He probably uses that piddling amount of money to light a cigar.
Superbowl XXLI

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#3 Jan 16, 2007
SteelersWoman wrote:
Agreed. It's just that $5 grand wasn't near enough. He probably uses that piddling amount of money to light a cigar.
Or to buy another pair of shoes that he burned up playing against the Steelers. Don't tell me you forgot already, the over 100 yards he had against you guys both games? Surely not...
blah blah blah

Towson, MD

#4 Jan 18, 2007
Heh Ravens! We really tore up this Steelers site didn't we! Nice Work!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

D'Qwell Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Pro Bowler Joe Horn defends Tom Brady, c... (May '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 18
News Patriots 'Deflategate' Scandal May Cost Team NF... (Jan '15) Jan '15 normallylikeyellow 46
News Game day blog: Browns vs. Washington Redskins (Dec '12) Dec '14 Karl 3
News The Browns make a splash with 2 big free-agent ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Surprising 4
News Should the Redskins pursue Da Qwell Jackson? (Feb '14) Feb '14 Emmanuelredskinfo... 1
News Barkevious Mingo's lean frame remains a weighty... (May '13) May '13 James Rhodes 1
News Cleveland Browns defensive roster reflects the ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 dave 1
More from around the web