Browns have sights on Titans' Johnson

Browns have sights on Titans' Johnson

There are 2 comments on the Boston.com story from Sep 30, 2011, titled Browns have sights on Titans' Johnson. In it, Boston.com reports that:

Sooner or later, Chris Johnson will bust through the line, break a tackle, fake a defender out of his cleats and outrun everyone to the end zone.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston.com.

Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Sep 30, 2011
I knew the Browns were gay. Seriously? setting their sights on the Titan's Johnsons?
Kieth Stonefarts

Cypress, TX

#2 Sep 30, 2011
Sooner or later, Chris Johnson will bust through the line, break a tackle, fake a defender out of his cleats and Browns will have all eyes on Titans' Johnson...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

D'Qwell Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Pro Bowler Joe Horn defends Tom Brady, c... (May '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 18
News Patriots 'Deflategate' Scandal May Cost Team NF... (Jan '15) Jan '15 normallylikeyellow 46
News Game day blog: Browns vs. Washington Redskins (Dec '12) Dec '14 Karl 3
News The Browns make a splash with 2 big free-agent ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Surprising 4
News Should the Redskins pursue Da Qwell Jackson? (Feb '14) Feb '14 Emmanuelredskinfo... 1
News Barkevious Mingo's lean frame remains a weighty... (May '13) May '13 James Rhodes 1
News Cleveland Browns defensive roster reflects the ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 dave 1
More from around the web