A cut above: Boise State has no trouble dispersing of Aggies

Coming in as the No. 3 team in the nation, the Boise State Broncos knew they had to win big against the New Mexico State Aggies. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
boogerwooger

Las Cruces, NM

#82 Oct 4, 2010
AggieAlum wrote:
19,000 people turned out to see the #3 ranked team come play the Aggies. That itself is pretty pathetic. The Aggies will never win in Las Cruces because their non-student fan base are losers. They don't support anything but a win and that makes them losers themselves.
Second, in any other program in the US, the coaches would already have been fired! Since this isn't going to happen, we might as well just sit back and watch this program lose every game and break the university each and every year. You don't think it would be smarter for us to play in I-AA and have a fighting chance.
AggieAlum, I agree with you in part, but not whole. The fans are not losers. I bought season tickets but decided not to go the Boise game because it's like watching a 95 lb. wrestler in the ring with a 350 lb. wrestler! It's not even a fair fight! Do we blame the 95 lb man? No. But I do question the coaches. They are not giving these student players the tools or skills to be in this division!! It's certainly not fair to these players.
You are right these coaches need to be fired! A given! The college also can NOT sustain the WAC. When is this NMSU administration going to get a clue how to run a university?!!
Miner fan in Cloudcroft

Artesia, NM

#83 Oct 4, 2010
I'm a UTEP Miner fan and I am rooting for the Lobos. NMSU has the RUDEST, MOST UNSPORTSMAN-LIKE fans I have ever seen! Aggies deserve to lose.

GO LOBOS!!
AggieAlum

United States

#84 Oct 4, 2010
AggieAlum wrote:
19,000 people turned out to see the #3 ranked team come play the Aggies. That itself is pretty pathetic. The Aggies will never win in Las Cruces because their non-student fan base are losers. They don't support anything but a win and that makes them losers themselves.
Second, in any other program in the US, the coaches would already have been fired! Since this isn't going to happen, we might as well just sit back and watch this program lose every game and break the university each and every year. You don't think it would be smarter for us to play in I-AA and have a fighting chance.
and 2200 of those fans were from Boise wearing Blue & Orange....., the rest were there to see the massacre!
Aggie Alum05

Albuquerque, NM

#85 Oct 4, 2010
SUPERMINER wrote:
AGGIES SUCK, AGGIES SUCK, AGGIES SUCK, AGGIES SUCK,
I see your time in detention was productive, Minor (sic)
Aggie Alum05

Albuquerque, NM

#86 Oct 4, 2010
Miner fan in Cloudcroft wrote:
I'm a UTEP Miner fan and I am rooting for the Lobos. NMSU has the RUDEST, MOST UNSPORTSMAN-LIKE fans I have ever seen! Aggies deserve to lose.
GO LOBOS!!
So that's where the Minor (sic) hold outs are! I knew we had insurgents somewhere in Southern NM. I'll give you football this year, but please let me add to your stereotype:

Did you know that jUTEP has never won a NCAA Basketball Championship? Your "Glory Road" goes to Texas Western College, not jUTEP. Go check the big gray banner in the Don Haskins Center. Your Aggie B-Ball spanking begins the last week of November. GO AGGIES!!!
Miner fan in Cloudcroft

Artesia, NM

#87 Oct 4, 2010
Aggie Alum05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's where the Minor (sic) hold outs are! I knew we had insurgents somewhere in Southern NM. I'll give you football this year, but please let me add to your stereotype:
Did you know that jUTEP has never won a NCAA Basketball Championship? Your "Glory Road" goes to Texas Western College, not jUTEP. Go check the big gray banner in the Don Haskins Center. Your Aggie B-Ball spanking begins the last week of November. GO AGGIES!!!
It's always been common knowledge that the term "AGGIE" was synonomous with the word "MORON", you just once again proved the point AggieAlum05! THANKS!!

GO LOBOS!!
aggie alumni 81-86

Iowa City, IA

#88 Oct 4, 2010
Try Paying the Player's!!!!!
boogerwooger

Las Cruces, NM

#89 Oct 4, 2010
aggie alumni 81-86 wrote:
Try Paying the Player's!!!!!
hmmmm....out of your budget? Hows bout placing them in the correct division...there's the ticket!(Or at least people will start to buy a ticket).
NMSU Fan in Utah

Salt Lake City, UT

#90 Oct 4, 2010
durf wrote:
You've had great teams before at NMSU so why can't you get back to them? Being an elder, I remember the years Pervis Atkins, Bob Gaiters, Charlie Johnson, and company led the Aggies to undefeated seasons and bowl wins. Would make for a great story if it could happen again.
Coach Warren Woodson left and the football program started down hill, and never recovered.
NMSU Fan in Utah

Salt Lake City, UT

#91 Oct 4, 2010
Miner fan in Cloudcroft wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always been common knowledge that the term "AGGIE" was synonomous with the word "MORON", you just once again proved the point AggieAlum05! THANKS!!
GO LOBOS!!
Aggies stand for agriculture,so you are calling farmers, and ranchers MORONS. Who puts food on your table, ETS
STUD

Las Cruces, NM

#92 Oct 5, 2010
Poor Matt Christian! I sure hope the babe gets better soon! Such a STUD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doug Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Preview - St. Louis Sep 11 In Lovie with losing 1
Jeff Tedford's offense by the statistics Jul '14 healey6 1
Bucs vs. Falcons: Game Time, TV and Live Stream... (Dec '12) Oct '13 anthony 2
Cardinals vs Buccaneers: TV Schedule, Live Stre... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Joev4 1
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers Select Mike James, RB ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Polk county 4 life 1
Should the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade the No. 1... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Larry 1
New Orleans Saints Vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Whe... (Dec '12) Dec '12 kevin 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Doug Martin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••