Boise State Broncos beat TCU Horned F...

Boise State Broncos beat TCU Horned Frogs in Fiesta Bowl battle...

There are 5 comments on the Daily Democrat story from Jan 5, 2010, titled Boise State Broncos beat TCU Horned Frogs in Fiesta Bowl battle.... In it, Daily Democrat reports that:

Boise State reached into its bag of tricks again and stunned Texas Christian in a Fiesta Bowl duel of unbeaten BCS busters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Democrat.

T_J_ Gradishar

Shimla, India

#1 Jan 5, 2010
Boise has been tough for a few years now. Boise ain't Girlzie. It would be interesting for them to schedule some games with the SEC, Big Ten etc. in the regular season.
Ray

United States

#2 Jan 5, 2010
T_J_ Gradishar wrote:
Boise has been tough for a few years now. Boise ain't Girlzie. It would be interesting for them to schedule some games with the SEC, Big Ten etc. in the regular season.
congrats to Boise State and coach Peterson Fellow UCD alumni. Boise did put a challenge out to any SEC school and Big ten for any takers for a home and home and there has been no takers for the last five yrs. The only one to take that challenge was Oregon and they were swept.
Full House

Reno, NV

#3 Jan 6, 2010
I had boise (plus 8) and the under (54).

I love that team
Frank and beans

Sacramento, CA

#4 Jan 6, 2010
Full House wrote:
I had boise (plus 8) and the under (54).
I love that team
I can't believe the odds makers still give Boise State no respect
Abc

San Francisco, CA

#5 Jan 7, 2010
Ray wrote:
<quoted text> congrats to Boise State and coach Peterson Fellow UCD alumni. Boise did put a challenge out to any SEC school and Big ten for any takers for a home and home and there has been no takers for the last five yrs. The only one to take that challenge was Oregon and they were swept.
I heard he was from Yuba City is this true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doug Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cam Newton wins NFL MVP in landslide (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 16
News Giants' Tom Coughlin: "Wonderful thing" to be i... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 3
News Jaguars-Buccaneers Capsule (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
News NFL Preview - St. Louis (Sep '14) Sep '14 In Lovie with losing 1
News Jeff Tedford's offense by the statistics (Jul '14) Jul '14 healey6 1
News Bucs vs. Falcons: Game Time, TV and Live Stream... (Dec '12) Oct '13 anthony 2
News Cardinals vs Buccaneers: TV Schedule, Live Stre... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Joev4 1
More from around the web