Dallas Cowboys Re-Singing of Phil Cos...

Dallas Cowboys Re-Singing of Phil Costa Sends Wrong Message

There are 1 comment on the Rant Sports story from Mar 2, 2013, titled Dallas Cowboys Re-Singing of Phil Costa Sends Wrong Message. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

The Dallas Cowboys re-sign center Phil Costa to a two-year contract today, ending any speculation that the team was looking to replace their center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

Jason behn

United States

#1 Mar 2, 2013
You didn't want to resign Andre but sign Phil he can't stay on tha field plus he's to small bad decision's by our higher ups.get ready cowboy fans we r n 4 some even worst seasons than b4.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doug Free Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Romo, Witten enjoy happy ending, but will Cowbo... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Fantasy Football Team Names For Dallas Cowboys ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Cowboysfan 3
News A Rumor Regarding The Dallas Cowboys Upcoming D... (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 3
News Dallas Cowboys News & Notes: Cowboys Coaching C... (Jan '14) Jan '14 PCCowboys 2
News Matchup to Watch: Dallas Cowboys RT Doug Free v... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Tony Fumblemo 7
News Dallas Cowboys: 5 Reasons Why Your Favorite Tea... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jerry Jones Yoda 5
News Machota: My guess as to who will start at guard... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Always the Star 1
More from around the web