Fla. judge allows Stallworth to train...

Fla. judge allows Stallworth to train with strength and conditi...

There are 5 comments on the The Morning Call story from Aug 11, 2009, titled Fla. judge allows Stallworth to train with strength and conditi.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Suspended Cleveland Browns wide receiver Donte' Stallworth will be allowed to leave home confinement to train with a strength and conditioning coach, a judge ruled Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Since: May 07

Bethlehem, PA

#1 Aug 11, 2009
What a load of crap. This guy should still be in jail. It's an injustice he only got 30 days of jail for killing someone DUI. And why can't the trainer come to his house?
Achmed the dead terrorist

Slatington, PA

#2 Aug 11, 2009
A_Wise_Man_Once_Said wrote:
What a load of crap. This guy should still be in jail. It's an injustice he only got 30 days of jail for killing someone DUI. And why can't the trainer come to his house?
Cause he can drink at the trainers' house smoke some wacky weed, and play fast and furious and run over people for points!!
Sage Rosenchokes

Houston, TX

#3 Aug 11, 2009
Yep. I bet daddy Steeler great John Stallworth is proud right now. Must have been because Donte had to drink from the Three Shitty Rivers as a child. Shit is like moonshine with all the toxins in it.

I could use a bottle of that, might get me more distance when I do my signature helicopter maneuver.

www.youtube.com/watch...

Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

#4 Sep 5, 2009
Sage Rosenchokes wrote:
Yep. I bet daddy Steeler great John Stallworth is proud right now. Must have been because Donte had to drink from the Three Shitty Rivers as a child. Shit is like moonshine with all the toxins in it.
I could use a bottle of that, might get me more distance when I do my signature helicopter maneuver.
www.youtube.com/watch...
You're talking to people whose river once caught on fire. To them, Three Rivers water is like Perrier.

Aren't you glad you signed with the Vikings, Sage? Nothing like getting a legitimate crack at a starting job.
FAMILY

Sacramento, CA

#5 Dec 23, 2009
Rex J Steelman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking to people whose river once caught on fire. To them, Three Rivers water is like Perrier.
Aren't you glad you signed with the Vikings, Sage? Nothing like getting a legitimate crack at a starting job.
He is not related to John Stallworth.... plus you know nothing about the situation so don't assume you do...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donte Stallworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brady, Pats unstoppable (Jan '08) May '15 tom wingo 855
News New England Patriots working out Jabar Gaffney? (Jun '13) Jun '13 Rewind 1
News Tom Brady will have to adjust to new corps of r... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News For Patriots, 13 seasons of few words and many ... (Jan '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News With Julian Edelman injured, Pats turn to Donte... (Dec '12) Dec '12 kevin 1
News New England Patriots re-sign Deion Branch (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bewitched 1
News New England Patriots release Deion Branch (Sep '12) Sep '12 Spyman 2