Stallworth Suspended for Entire Season

Stallworth Suspended for Entire Season

There are 24 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Aug 13, 2009, titled Stallworth Suspended for Entire Season. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Breaking News into the Fox 8 Newsroom... Donte Stallworth has been suspended by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell for the 2009 NFL season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Leslie

Phoenix, AZ

#21 Aug 13, 2009
He should be expelled forever! He is not a professional football player that young children should look up to. I do not care how good a player he is, he made a bad choice, too bad you loose.
leh

Cincinnati, OH

#22 Aug 13, 2009
Wisdom wrote:
Does The Fact That The Man J-Walked Mean Anything??? Does The Fact That Stallworth Stayed at The Bar Over Night Because He Knew He Was Too Drunk To Drive??? No You All Want To Just Lock Him Up, You **** Racist Whites Lock Yourself Up!!!!Racism is Alive and Well, You Whites Love To Crucify any Black You Can Look At Vick....
Give it up the racism bs this is a free country and you need to learn that. The older generation which no longer lives srarted the slavery not todays generation. So grow up and accept responsibilty for yourselves for whichever nationality you may be.
Barbara

Canton, OH

#23 Aug 13, 2009
Wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
What??? Let Us Hope You Are Morally Excellent You Judgmental ****!!!! God is The Only One Who Determines Who Goes to Hell and Who Dosent
So, you go under an alias....so who did you hit and run? Don't judge me, you just judged me with your comment. How would you feel if your family member was run over? Guess you don't care about human lives? You appear to be a very angry person, may you get help.
a person

Port Clinton, OH

#24 Aug 13, 2009
o.k. first I am not prejudice and I believe he deserved more punishment. He was drinking and driving killed someone......end of story. So "wisdom" you are the one using profanity and calling people "you whites".....so you're the racist one...and second to "Barbara" a true Christian knows that it is not up to you to judge and why would you want to basically damn someone to hell, maybe I'm crazy but I'm pretty sure there was this guy named Jesus who died for our sins because we are human and make mistakes....."You can not judge others until you look at the mirror and judge yourself, and once you are done there you won't have time to judge anyone else" Everyone of Gods children sins. Maybe this will wake him up and go towards god thats all u should hope for. Never damn someone to hell. Even god himself doesn't want to do that and God is the one who hurts everytime he loses one of his children....( Sorry I know that lasted forever)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donte Stallworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brady, Pats unstoppable (Jan '08) May '15 tom wingo 855
News New England Patriots working out Jabar Gaffney? (Jun '13) Jun '13 Rewind 1
News Tom Brady will have to adjust to new corps of r... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News For Patriots, 13 seasons of few words and many ... (Jan '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News With Julian Edelman injured, Pats turn to Donte... (Dec '12) Dec '12 kevin 1
News New England Patriots re-sign Deion Branch (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bewitched 1
News New England Patriots release Deion Branch (Sep '12) Sep '12 Spyman 2
More from around the web