Tucker Carlson's Michael Vick Death Sentence Dissected

Dec 29, 2010 | Posted by: Iria | Full story: www.huliq.com

Tucker Carlson, guest hosting for Sean Hannity on the Fox News Channel on Tuesday night, remarked that Michael Vick should have been executed for his role in a dog fighting ring, which included the death of dogs, as well.

Comments (Page 49)

Showing posts 961 - 979 of979
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
puck falin

Albion, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
What? You really need to watch some nature video and gain some perspective. If you were more informed, you would have laughed at your previous sentence as hard as I did.
<quoted text>
Perhaps you need to check yours.
<quoted text>
That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. I happen to disgree.
<quoted text>
Once again, that is your opinion and it is fine for you to have it.
<quoted text>
What are you talking about. Please make a point. Be more coherent.
<quoted text>
I agree. it is why I wish you were a better one.
Nice to see you can get off your knees and out of Vick's locker room long enough to get out here and continue to be a MORON.
puck falin

Albion, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

theEquation wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who is human, and behaves lower than the most primitive animal ever would, deserves no consideration. You need to check your priorities. Vick is a disgusting beast and there are too many good people to prioritize him along with them, it would be an insult. Now run along and get to gruntin and scratchin and maybe you and Vick can pick fleas off of each others backs. Being human means something.
Well said. Jack (ass) just likes the attention. Nobody can possibly be that STUPID.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

puck falin wrote:
<quoted text>Well said. Jack (ass) just likes the attention. Nobody can possibly be that STUPID.
Thanks.
Kornback Rattler

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

puck falin wrote:
<quoted text>Nice to see you can get off your knees and out of Vick's locker room long enough to get out here and continue to be a MORON.
Still slaying'em in your own mind, eh "jimmy"?

What a punk, an angry punk, but a punk none the less.
Jack

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

theEquation wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you and your priorities stay away from me and mine?
And you do likewise. I am advocating for human rights. You are advocating for doggy rights. I think you priorities are out of whack.
Jack

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

theEquation wrote:
Between him and my Chihuaha in a burning building, Vick can burn, I will help the one that not only makes the world a happier place, but I will let the one who adds to the horror of this world burn.
And not to mention the pure selfishness of this statement. Your dog is only significant to you and you advocate saving your doggy and allow a child's father to die? People like you make me sick. When I say I wish you were a better and more compassionate human being, it is not without merit.
Kornback Rattler

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
And not to mention the pure selfishness of this statement. Your dog is only significant to you and you advocate saving your doggy and allow a child's father to die? People like you make me sick. When I say I wish you were a better and more compassionate human being, it is not without merit.
It's quite interesting reading these dolts and how they "think" their fido is special, until they burry'em in the back yard and run down and buy another,

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
And you do likewise. I am advocating for human rights. You are advocating for doggy rights. I think you priorities are out of whack.
I am advocating for my own value system. You are advocating the absence of a value system.

You started sounding like my father there at the end of this one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, yah, my self and what I care about. Throwing the world "selfish" at me doesn't even make me blink.

The rest of your post is so nasty and hateful that I am mentally leaving you in the building behind with Vick and walking away my dog.

The idea that you think you can shame me is hilarious. I wouldn't hold it against you for saving Vick.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
It's quite interesting reading these dolts and how they "think" their fido is special, until they burry'em in the back yard and run down and buy another,
Wow, I really didn't know there was a portion of the population that actively hates dogs and the people who love them.

Weird.

I don't even think dog fighters hate the dogs.
puck falin

Albion, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Still slaying'em in your own mind, eh "jimmy"?
What a punk, an angry punk, but a punk none the less.
Nice to see you can get off your knees and out of Vick's locker room long enough to get out here and continue to be a MORON. Soooooo, does Vick kiss you first, or just start by slapping you around like he did his dogs ?
michael vick is my idol

Haverhill, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

theEquation wrote:
<quoted text>
I am advocating for my own value system. You are advocating the absence of a value system.
You are sick. May God help anyone who is within your circle the day you explode. It's only a matter of time before we see your face on the daily newspaper for being a perpetrator of a shooting rampage. It's bound to happen.
ex-postal carrier

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

theEquation wrote:
<quoted text>
What is all of this nonsense anyway? You break it down and throw some arbitrary words at each of my comments without elaborating and now you come up with you just "happen to disagree"?
How about you and your priorities stay away from me and mine?
You are all tactics.
Thought You might like this...
The best part of having an opinion is twisting the other guys shorts and calling them names, like jack--

jack wrote- "Actually, you are incorrect. Why are you bigoted against polygamists? If they want to marry, why can't their marriage be recognized? It is the same argument that you are making for homosexuals. I would also add incestuous marriages as well? Who are you to deny people rights? Why are such a bigot? "

Look what fun it is, to irritate folks and call them names. Just like on the grade school play ground. You need to try an adult conversation, jack. Now he's in favor of incestuous marriage....
Jack

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

theEquation wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is saying you can't have your own value system. What I am saying is do not impose your subjective reality on everybody else. I now understand how things like the Spanish Inquisition persisted for so long.
Jack

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

theEquation wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, yah, my self and what I care about. Throwing the world "selfish" at me doesn't even make me blink.
It wasn't meant to make you blink. Most selfish people live in denial. You are no different. I am just pointing out your reality. You are a selfish and self centered person who only cares about yourself. Hopefully in time you will become caring and understanding. Time will tell.
theEquation wrote:
<quoted text>The rest of your post is so nasty and hateful that I am mentally leaving you in the building behind with Vick and walking away my dog.
The idea that you think you can shame me is hilarious. I wouldn't hold it against you for saving Vick.
I am not trying to shame you. Just pointing out the terrible and hateful person you are. Feel free to continue to live in denial about it as you are the only one you care about anyway.
Jack

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

michael vick is my idol wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sick. May God help anyone who is within your circle the day you explode. It's only a matter of time before we see your face on the daily newspaper for being a perpetrator of a shooting rampage. It's bound to happen.
I don't know about that. He doesn't seem like the shooting up buildings type. He would be the guy who refused to take action when he could to save innocent people. He is much more like that coward who sat by and allowed his fellow soldier to be killed in Saving Private Ryan.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't meant to make you blink. Most selfish people live in denial. You are no different. I am just pointing out your reality. You are a selfish and self centered person who only cares about yourself. Hopefully in time you will become caring and understanding. Time will tell.
<quoted text>
I am not trying to shame you. Just pointing out the terrible and hateful person you are. Feel free to continue to live in denial about it as you are the only one you care about anyway.
Oh my god. This is what you do? This is your entertainment? I thought you would just make a couple of comments and move on but you have an obsession. It's the actual act of berating someone and hurling your vulgarity at them that gets you off? You know you can't get personal or have any real effect on someone on a computer yet you pretend you can?

Weeeeeiiiiirrrrrd.

I can no longer feed this fetish loony-bird.
Jack

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

theEquation wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my god. This is what you do? This is your entertainment? I thought you would just make a couple of comments and move on but you have an obsession. It's the actual act of berating someone and hurling your vulgarity at them that gets you off?
I don't get off on this. I am just pointing out what you are.
theEquation wrote:
<quoted text>You know you can't get personal or have any real effect on someone on a computer yet you pretend you can?
What are you talking about? People can only control others emotions if the other person allows them to. Since I know this, it isn't my intent. I am just pointing out that you are worse than what you proclaim to hate. Do with it what you will.
theEquation wrote:
<quoted text>Weeeeeiiiiirrrrrd.
I can no longer feed this fetish loony-bird.
Bye!
New York

Saddle Brook, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

michael vick is my idol wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that would be vick.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 961 - 979 of979
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Donte Stallworth Discussions

Search the Donte Stallworth Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
New England Patriots working out Jabar Gaffney? (Jun '13) Jun '13 Rewind 1
Tom Brady will have to adjust to new corps of r... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
For Patriots, 13 seasons of few words and many ... (Jan '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 4
With Julian Edelman injured, Pats turn to Donte... (Dec '12) Dec '12 kevin 1
New England Patriots re-sign Deion Branch (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bewitched 1
New England Patriots release Deion Branch (Sep '12) Sep '12 Spyman 2
An early look at how the Patriots roster stands... (Jun '12) Jun '12 No One Special 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••