Tucker Carlson's Michael Vick Death S...

Tucker Carlson's Michael Vick Death Sentence Dissected

There are 979 comments on the www.huliq.com story from Dec 29, 2010, titled Tucker Carlson's Michael Vick Death Sentence Dissected. In it, www.huliq.com reports that:

Tucker Carlson, guest hosting for Sean Hannity on the Fox News Channel on Tuesday night, remarked that Michael Vick should have been executed for his role in a dog fighting ring, which included the death of dogs, as well.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huliq.com.

First Prev
of 49
Next Last

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

#1 Dec 29, 2010
Oh, Iria...you still dig for one phrase to get under the conservatives skin don't you? It's doubtful Carlson really believes that Michael Vick should have been executed, but even so, that's an opinion by someone who is an animal advocate. Seems our president thinks he's a great example of 2nd chances. Fat chance Obama would have called anyone else to thank them for giving an ex-con a 2nd chance. He wouldn't have been on Obama's radar if he didn't play football.

BTW...I think he deserved more time in prison than he got for the cruel and unusual punishment he put those poor dogs through. Anyone that cruel to animals certainly has the potential to be cruel and abusive to people as well.

Since: Mar 07

United States

#3 Dec 29, 2010
I am glad the message from defenses in the league is that they will pound Vick every time they can. He was so whipped he could barely walk at the end of the loss last night to the Vikings who had a rookie quarterback.
Now he gets to get whipped by the Cowboys who seem to have no use for people who are cruel to and senselessly kill dogs.
I heard there's a player in the league giving out money to persons on the defense who hit Vick. I sure wouldn't want to be him with a 300 lb lineman already angry and now with the excuse of a bonus to plaster Vick.
I noticed that the refs last night did not call any late hits on Vick, even though several were questionably late or out of bounds.
I don't think Vick stayed in prison long enough but he is getting punished on the field, that's for sure
Leo

Tulsa, OK

#4 Dec 29, 2010
Hi I'm Tucker Carlson. Please pay attention to me!!!!!!!
WOODCHUCK

North Port, FL

#5 Dec 29, 2010
First its Tiger woods getting Presidential approval,now "VICK the Prick".....Obama never met a Brother he did not love.,no matter what crimes they did!...when that cop gave his buddy from Harvard a tough time,it was because the cop guy was white....the BS beer crap was an admission of suppression of his subliminal RACIST Attitudes......His own Grandma,the white one ,was also scared of Black thugs..he threw her under the bus also......

Pet owners , and most people abhorred Vicks actions,They would have ripped his balls off,those gentile cat and dog lovers..no doubt about that!!He went to jail,a convicted felon,now on the path to make Millions!..."Vick the Prick" cannot leagely own dogs..and the bastard complains!

What kind of standerds does OBAMA follow..at best he should shut his trap...but his Black base demands this from him...and he accommodates them..LOONS INCLUDED!

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#6 Dec 29, 2010
Because of President Barack Obama's statement to Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie, in which Obama said he believes people who have paid for their crimes should have the opportunity to contribute to society again, incendiary rhetoric from right-wing nuts like Tucker Carlson should get patriotic Americans to take more than a moment to reflect on exactly who we are as AMERICANS.
Where’s the common sense in not wanting Vick to have a second chance? Who can argue that Vick has not been the best thing to happen to the Humane Society or animal rights organization across the globe over the last year and a half?
Tucker Carlson is a right-winger, and this is an obvious anti-Obama statement that makes little sense when you drill down into it. These people are just plain evil; and will say anything to try and undermine this President and this country.
Chicago Guy

Evanston, IL

#7 Dec 29, 2010
cashman57 wrote:
I am glad the message from defenses in the league is that they will pound Vick every time they can. He was so whipped he could barely walk at the end of the loss last night to the Vikings who had a rookie quarterback.
Now he gets to get whipped by the Cowboys who seem to have no use for people who are cruel to and senselessly kill dogs.
I heard there's a player in the league giving out money to persons on the defense who hit Vick. I sure wouldn't want to be him with a 300 lb lineman already angry and now with the excuse of a bonus to plaster Vick.
I noticed that the refs last night did not call any late hits on Vick, even though several were questionably late or out of bounds.
I don't think Vick stayed in prison long enough but he is getting punished on the field, that's for sure
Not even Michael Vick is afraid of the Cowboys Defense this year...
the truth

Simi Valley, CA

#8 Dec 29, 2010
Thank God I serve a forgiving God. I am not cruel to animals nor do I want anyone else to either. But again everone deserves a second chance. I am so thankful I don't have you people as friends or family. I bet you are much more cruel to people than to animals.
Like I said I serve a forgiving God.

Since: Mar 07

United States

#9 Dec 29, 2010
Chicago Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even Michael Vick is afraid of the Cowboys Defense this year...
Tell me again after the game when limp Vick is hobbling off of the field.
WhiteCollarCrime

New York, NY

#10 Dec 29, 2010
“Fox News Makes You Stupid”

The Most Biased Name in News
Fox News Channel's extraordinary right-wing tilt
http://tinyurl.com/kdo9k
http://www.fair.org/index.php...

OUTFOXED : Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism
http://tinyurl.com/25l8t9
http://video.google.com/videoplay...

----------

Limbaugh advances numerous falsehoods while discussing Hurricane Katrina / Sep 12, 2005 / http://tinyurl.com/5qywpe
http://mediamatters.org/items/200509120008

More lies, smears and distortions: Limbaugh rushed to defense of Swift Boat Vets / Aug 13, 2004 / http://tinyurl.com/6bh2t6
http://mediamatters.org/items/200408130006

The Way Things Aren't
Rush Limbaugh Debates Reality
July/August 1994 / http://tinyurl.com/l6a2x
http://www.fair.org/index.php...

LAT fact-checks Limbaugh, hits him for peddling ’shameless’ lies.
Nov 9th, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/5kowb7
The Los Angeles Times’ media journalist James Rainey take a look at how right-wing pundits Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity are dealing with Barack Obama’s victory.“[W]hen he is demonizing Barack Obama, fabricating Obama policies, blaming Obama for single-handedly causing the recession and the stock market crash,” Rainey writes of Limbaugh,“he doesn’t pretend to be fair.” The LAT then offers this fact-check:
http://thinkprogress.org/2008/11/09/limbaugh-...
MAGGOT Liberals

Union, NJ

#11 Dec 29, 2010
And obama takes time to praise a fellow criminal. The bastard obama lowers the bar again for the office of presidency...and the maggots cheer the bastard obama and cry about Fox News. The most trusted name in News. The highest ratings of all news channels combined.
And the retard liberals pound their chest as they slobber for animal abuse. Lol liberal scumbags!
Renman

Kapaa, HI

#12 Dec 29, 2010
It did my heart good to see Vick taking hit after hit and then his team lost! What a treat.

The fact that Obama and the liberals are Eagles fans is all the reason I need to cheer against Philly and cheer FOR anybody who's playing them.

The only reason Obama singled out Vick for praise is because Vick is black. Skin color was at play here.

F**k the liberals and f**k the Eagles.
Shady Lady

United States

#13 Dec 29, 2010
The President called Vick's boss for other reasons as well. See, it is time for the President to start running for re election, and Lurie gave big bucks to the first Presidential run. Obama never dreamed he would be likened to Vick, and questioned about his character. Vick, and his friends did not just kill the dogs, they electrocuted, some tortured most, strangled some with their bare hands, burned them with cigarettes, and cigars, some were puppies, some torture was so heinous it cannot be described. He is not human. He is an animal, and deserves to be shunned for the rest of his life, not rewarded with millions of dollars. If he has the millions I guarantee there is no place on earth he cn go that he won't be judged by normal humans as despicable.
liz

United States

#14 Dec 29, 2010
Have you ever had a stocker kill your loyal
dog so he could get in the house to get to you?
And that poor loving pet drags himself back to
you to die in your arms. GO AHEAD, say its only
a dog. To me he was all I had. Start you laughing now and call me names as you do others..
Its alright, I'm used to your frame of mind by now
and no feeling for an animal or people.

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

#15 Dec 29, 2010
the truth wrote:
Thank God I serve a forgiving God. I am not cruel to animals nor do I want anyone else to either. But again everone deserves a second chance. I am so thankful I don't have you people as friends or family. I bet you are much more cruel to people than to animals.
None of us said we didn't think he deserved a 2nd chance. And I personally am glad my God is a forgiving God. Just wonder if Michael Vick ever asked God to forgive him for his cruelty. 19 months is not long enough time in prison for what he did and if he didn't play football, he'd just be another ex-con out there on the streets looking for a job that nobody would hire him to do. This president wouldn't think about Vick's 2nd chances any more than he would the thousands of other guys who've been in prison except for football -- and maybe being black.
HeadCheese

Kansas City, MO

#16 Dec 29, 2010
Oh come on...executed?

FauxNews is for idiots.
HeadCheese

Kansas City, MO

#17 Dec 29, 2010
the truth wrote:
Amen.
HeadCheese

Kansas City, MO

#18 Dec 29, 2010
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Because of President Barack Obama's statement to Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie, in which Obama said he believes people who have paid for their crimes should have the opportunity to contribute to society again, incendiary rhetoric from right-wing nuts like Tucker Carlson should get patriotic Americans to take more than a moment to reflect on exactly who we are as AMERICANS.
Where’s the common sense in not wanting Vick to have a second chance? Who can argue that Vick has not been the best thing to happen to the Humane Society or animal rights organization across the globe over the last year and a half?
Tucker Carlson is a right-winger, and this is an obvious anti-Obama statement that makes little sense when you drill down into it. These people are just plain evil; and will say anything to try and undermine this President and this country.
There is on common sense in Tucker's thoughts about execution for dog fighting.

Wow...these folks claim to hate gov, but are always calling on new laws to support their morality issues.

I guess, if a kid hits a cat with BB gun, Tucker thinks the teen should get life in prison?
maverick

Tampa, FL

#19 Dec 29, 2010
PETA President Ingrid Newkirk is just tickled pink with Michael Vick these days...she says Vick has done his time and its OK now...this was following a ringing endorsement of Vick from obama the other day-no telling why obama got involved and called Vick to say atta boy...you*re OK now-but since he did,well,both him and Newkirk are left-wing buddies so Vick is OK with her now since obama is OK with him...shes thinking-us left-wingers gotta stick together...especially after Nov.2...but she did say no dogs for him...we*ll see if she sticks to her guns on that one-Vick wants a dog now...kinda like a pedephile gets out of jail and then anounces he wants a child now-LOL
Billy Ringo

New York, NY

#20 Dec 29, 2010
Well, there's good reason Tuck's show was cancelled.

He's kinda light in the loafers, so to speak.

“President DOWNGRADE..Ha Ha Ha!”

Since: Sep 09

Casselberry, FL

#21 Dec 29, 2010
Yaaaaawn for iria the diarrhea

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 49
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donte Stallworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brady, Pats unstoppable (Jan '08) May '15 tom wingo 855
News New England Patriots working out Jabar Gaffney? (Jun '13) Jun '13 Rewind 1
News Tom Brady will have to adjust to new corps of r... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News For Patriots, 13 seasons of few words and many ... (Jan '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News With Julian Edelman injured, Pats turn to Donte... (Dec '12) Dec '12 kevin 1
News New England Patriots re-sign Deion Branch (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bewitched 1
News New England Patriots release Deion Branch (Sep '12) Sep '12 Spyman 2
More from around the web