911 call of Browns player released

911 call of Browns player released

There are 13 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jun 30, 2009, titled 911 call of Browns player released. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Cleveland Browns wide receiver Donte' Stallworth said on a 911 call that the man he struck and killed while driving drunk came out of nowhere.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Lewis Center, OH

#1 Jun 30, 2009
Yeah, he was driving drunk, yeah he killed someone, but at least he had the common sense enough to stop and call 911. I don't condone what he did, but how often do we hear about people getting hit and killed on the road, and they never find who did it? I can think of two right off the top of my head. Veronica Gantt, and Adrian J. Huling. Both hit and killed.

Let him do his 30 days. That should be the end of it. He's probably going to suffer for far longer than that.
denny san antonio

Beaumont, TX

#2 Jun 30, 2009
Another OJ commits murder with a deadly weapon and walks away..
denny san antonio

Beaumont, TX

#3 Jun 30, 2009
Would you consider a car a deadly weapon? why not
it's no different the a gun. This is what is wrong
with our world today. It takes to long to get rid of convicts. You steal you lose a hand, you kill you get assasinated. period the day of conviction
not 10 years later. plus crime would go down ...
think about it people....
denny san antonio

Beaumont, TX

#4 Jun 30, 2009
Aaron u are an idiot ...and probably fit this bill
if it was someone in your family you'd be screaming bloody murder.....fool

Lucas, OH

#5 Jun 30, 2009
denny...you are an idiot. Someone runs in front of your car...I've witnessed it...and you hit him. And, you're OK with being executed? Assassinated really doesn't fit the bill, by the way.

To Too Two

United States

#6 Jun 30, 2009
joe are aaron are fools! the punishment does not fit the crime.anybody eles would be doing 10 years, including joe & aaron
Andy S

Roanoke, VA

#7 Jul 1, 2009
Come on doobage, if Joe and Aaron were millionaires they would get the same as Stallworth.

Atlanta, GA

#8 Jul 1, 2009
Well, at least he called. I hear he also ordered a Pizza while waiting for the cops to show up.

Lucas, OH

#9 Jul 2, 2009
Please...pay attention. They have video, they investigated the crime scene, they took the measurements. Was he speeding? No. Was he swerving? No. Was he in his own lane? Yes.
The guy walked in front of him. Had he been drinking...yup. And between Browns, Andy, and doobage (nice screen name by the way) I'm willing to bet at least two of you had a couple drinks at some point and got behind the wheel...doobage, maybe not drinks.
denny san antonio

Beaumont, TX

#10 Jul 3, 2009
all of of blow me....how player is that...
CSI Miami

Atlanta, GA

#11 Jul 5, 2009
Guy wants men to blow him. WTF?

Lucas, OH

#12 Jul 6, 2009
He's from texas...what do you expect?
CSI Miami

Atlanta, GA

#13 Jul 6, 2009
Humblow, TX?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donte Stallworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brady, Pats unstoppable (Jan '08) May '15 tom wingo 855
News New England Patriots working out Jabar Gaffney? (Jun '13) Jun '13 Rewind 1
News Tom Brady will have to adjust to new corps of r... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News For Patriots, 13 seasons of few words and many ... (Jan '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News With Julian Edelman injured, Pats turn to Donte... (Dec '12) Dec '12 kevin 1
News New England Patriots re-sign Deion Branch (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bewitched 1
News New England Patriots release Deion Branch (Sep '12) Sep '12 Spyman 2