Judge Considering Motion to Cut Time ...

Judge Considering Motion to Cut Time on Stallworth's House Arrest, Probation

There are 5 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Aug 11, 2009, titled Judge Considering Motion to Cut Time on Stallworth's House Arrest, Probation. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

A judge is expected to hear arguments on a motion from suspended Cleveland Browns wide receiver Donte' Stallworth to cut his time on house arrest and probation, which were part of his DUI manslaughter plea bargain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

Barbara

Tallmadge, OH

#1 Aug 11, 2009
You have got to be kidding me this guy is a piece of crap, he only served 24 days for killing a guy and now he wants more, what a joke
GIBS

Cleveland, OH

#2 Aug 11, 2009
IS THIS GUY NUTS?
Perhaps

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 11, 2009
he gets re-sentenced and goes back to prison where he should still be. The guy he killed is still in his grave...
Outraged

Cleveland, OH

#4 Aug 11, 2009
How can this guy look at himself in the mirror, let alone ask for less time on anything?? He serves 24 days for killing a man and acts like it's nothing. I really hope that his NFL suspension last for a very long time and the Browns don't have to continue to pay him.
Sage Rosenfolds

Houston, TX

#5 Aug 11, 2009
They had to reduce the sentence. There were rumors that I would helicopter maneuver in and break him out of jail.

www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donte Stallworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brady, Pats unstoppable (Jan '08) May '15 tom wingo 855
News New England Patriots working out Jabar Gaffney? (Jun '13) Jun '13 Rewind 1
News Tom Brady will have to adjust to new corps of r... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News For Patriots, 13 seasons of few words and many ... (Jan '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News With Julian Edelman injured, Pats turn to Donte... (Dec '12) Dec '12 kevin 1
News New England Patriots re-sign Deion Branch (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bewitched 1
News New England Patriots release Deion Branch (Sep '12) Sep '12 Spyman 2
More from around the web