Busy off-field offseason for ex-Eagles

And some of the usual ones. Updating an Eagles ' alumni report tends to be as simple as making calls and surfing the Web in search of stats, injury updates and other information to tell how ex-Birds are performing at new addresses. Full Story
AtownBrown

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 31, 2009
LJ Smith felt like he was mistreated in Philly. What a joke? That guy should be charged with robbery for the money he was paid and the pathetic performances he gave on the field. Good riddance L G@y. Enjoy warming the bench in Baltimore you f*cking bum.
Warming the Bench

AOL

#2 Apr 5, 2009
Eagles sure are known for over paying losers.
AtownBrown

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 6, 2009
Warming the Bench wrote:
Eagles sure are known for over paying losers.
Not as bad as the skins, Giants, and Cowboys lately, but they have their fair share of mistakes. L.J. was certainly one of them.
One of Them

AOL

#4 Apr 7, 2009
McNabb needs to leave this team ASAP.
AtownBrown

Chicago, IL

#5 Apr 9, 2009
One of Them wrote:
McNabb needs to leave this team ASAP.
Who are you going to start at QB? Kevin Kolb is a joke.
Who Are

AOL

#6 Apr 12, 2009
McNabb needs to leave this team ASAP. It is a joke.
AtownBrown

Chicago, IL

#7 Apr 13, 2009
Who Are wrote:
McNabb needs to leave this team ASAP. It is a joke.
Explain to me why you would get rid of a guy who led a team that wasn't supposed to make the playoffs to the NFC Championship game and threw for 3 TDs. The defense cost them that game not McNabb. Anyone with half a brain could see that. The D gave up 32 pts. Not quite a great effort. Who would you bring in to replace him? I am willing to listen to some insight, but don't just say get rid of him without having a plan or you just sound like a moron.
Coordinator

Erbil, Iraq

#8 Apr 15, 2009
I think what he is saying you moron is McNabb should leave, try another team with nads BECAUSE the Eagles will not get back to the Super Bowl.
AtownBrown

Chicago, IL

#9 Apr 17, 2009
Coordinator wrote:
I think what he is saying you moron is McNabb should leave, try another team with nads BECAUSE the Eagles will not get back to the Super Bowl.
What do you do his thinking for him? He is in pretty sad shape if that is the case. Your arguement above looks like you copied it from a 2nd grader. Try using actual facts to back up that meaningless opinion than someone might actually respect what your saying.
Opinion

San Juan, Philippines

#10 Apr 20, 2009
McNabb should leave the Eagles if he wants to win a Super Bowl.
AtownBrown

Chicago, IL

#11 Apr 20, 2009
Opinion wrote:
McNabb should leave the Eagles if he wants to win a Super Bowl.
How is going to leave when he is under contract?
AtownBrown

Chicago, IL

#12 Apr 20, 2009
Opinion do you really think the Eagles are going to trade or release him? That is the only way he can leave at this point.
Flash Point

AOL

#13 Apr 20, 2009
Hope they draft a DECENT WR or trade something for Boldin. Eagles one WR away from a Super Bowl. If they dont, McNabb will not be happy period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donte Stallworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New England Patriots working out Jabar Gaffney? (Jun '13) Jun '13 Rewind 1
Tom Brady will have to adjust to new corps of r... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
For Patriots, 13 seasons of few words and many ... (Jan '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 4
With Julian Edelman injured, Pats turn to Donte... (Dec '12) Dec '12 kevin 1
New England Patriots re-sign Deion Branch (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bewitched 1
New England Patriots release Deion Branch (Sep '12) Sep '12 Spyman 2
An early look at how the Patriots roster stands... (Jun '12) Jun '12 No One Special 1
More from around the web