Edwards trade good for everyone | The...

Edwards trade good for everyone | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 12 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Oct 8, 2009, titled Edwards trade good for everyone | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Mark Sanchez has the talent to lead an NFL offense, the presence it takes to win, and the charisma to be the next marquee quarterback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Since: Sep 09

Lewis Center, OH

#1 Oct 8, 2009
If Braylon Edwards goes to the Pro Bowl for the next 10 years I will always think of him and remember him as an abject failure when he played for the Browns. And memo to Braylon: If you thought the Cleveland media was tough on you dropped passes, you ain't seen nothing yet. Welcome to NY.
Ken

Columbus, OH

#2 Oct 8, 2009
It amazes me as a Browns fan to see Braylon make very spectacular catches, then drop ones right in his breadbasket. makes me wonder, about that. He was very unhappy with the Browns and maybe that was what he needed to do to get out of town. Good luck to him, if he catches everything that is thrown to him in New York then that will answer my question.
Bluto

Loveland, OH

#3 Oct 8, 2009
Braylon is T.O. without the "hands".
David

Dayton, OH

#4 Oct 8, 2009
Yes Michael, I can see Sanchez dropping back late in the fourth quarter of the wild card round of the playoffs, lock onto an open Edwards and throw a crisp spiral that bounces off his chest and safely to the turf below. I can see this happening because it has happened during most every regular season game he has been in. A new location will not change that. Good riddance.
browns fan

Columbus, OH

#5 Oct 8, 2009
I have no problem dealing this idiot, and it seems like they got some value. However, I just hope that there are enough "Mangini guys" around that can make the Browns competitive.
shane

United States

#6 Oct 8, 2009
I am a Bengals fan and even I am happy to see that (ichigan) trash get the he*% out of Ohio! C ya Go pick some fights with midgets in N.Y since thats all u seem to pick on.
Steve

Fairfax, VA

#7 Oct 8, 2009
It's about time a smart reporter wrote this. The Browns have wasted years on horrible picks and if you think about it, the JETS are doing great due to the re-building on the part of Mangini. Give it a year or two and you will see a strong Brown's team that will last like the Patriots due every year, not just some one year wonders like other teams in the league.
Speechless

Columbus, OH

#8 Oct 8, 2009
Edwards is a head case. He won't survive anywhere. The Jets blew this one!

“Lets GO BROWNS”

Since: Sep 08

Jamestown NY

#9 Oct 8, 2009
I see them getting better each week. The unfortunate part of it all, as fans, we want them to be up there with the big boys. I knew when they came back in 99 it was going to take a while to get going but after 10 years, we should be making an impact. I hope Mangini will turn them around. I know it will take time. I believe this will be the week that it starts gelling. Go Browns!
stuck in cleveland

Rocky River, OH

#10 Oct 8, 2009
Dude, first of all I seem to recall that Edwards was drafted in 2005 not 2004. Other than that, this is a well balanced article you have written. However there are a great many of us here in Cleveland who do wish Edwards all the ill will in the world. That punk is a tremendous pain in the ass. I hope he drops every pass ever thrown his way and has an industrial accident to keep him from "modeling" (what a chick!). That punk in his last game keep demanding that the ball be thrown his way even though they play, called by the coach instructed the ball to be thrown elsewhere. That idiot is one of the many reasons Cleveland Brown's football has been so intolerable lately. Just watch, he may be in a new city now, but is still the same old moron and trouble will follow.
B Edwards

Atlanta, GA

#11 Oct 8, 2009
I will dedicated my first 10 dropped passes, in a row, to you all.
BuckAye

Orlando, FL

#12 Oct 9, 2009
B Edwards wrote:
I will dedicated my first 10 dropped passes, in a row, to you all.
wow it really is Braylon posting...

"I will dedicated????" sounds like a Michigan grad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donte Stallworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brady, Pats unstoppable (Jan '08) May '15 tom wingo 855
News New England Patriots working out Jabar Gaffney? (Jun '13) Jun '13 Rewind 1
News Tom Brady will have to adjust to new corps of r... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News For Patriots, 13 seasons of few words and many ... (Jan '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News With Julian Edelman injured, Pats turn to Donte... (Dec '12) Dec '12 kevin 1
News New England Patriots re-sign Deion Branch (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bewitched 1
News New England Patriots release Deion Branch (Sep '12) Sep '12 Spyman 2
More from around the web