Donte Stallworth: Cleveland Browns wi...

Donte Stallworth: Cleveland Browns wide receiver Donte Stallwor...

There are 131 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 2, 2009, titled Donte Stallworth: Cleveland Browns wide receiver Donte Stallwor.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Miami - Cleveland Browns wide receiver Donte Stallworth was charged with DUI manslaughter Wednesday for allegedly accused of driving drunk last month when he struck and killed a man crossing a Miami Beach road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
concerned one

Indiantown, FL

#133 Apr 15, 2009
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting. Was the person white or black? Was the victim white or black? I know people don't want to hear this, but it is true. Black people do not get the same justice as whites, especially here in the south. Good thing he has one of the best attornies in Miami, Chris Lyons. We'll see what happens. Also, the fellow who killed two British tourists with is Porsche , hit and run. They didn't charge him and let him go back to Chicago. No news since and that was in February.
Because the ROOT CAUSE of these incidents is AUTO VEHICLES.
Mr Breeze

Cleveland, OH

#134 Apr 24, 2009
Witnessthetruth wrote:
Mr Breeze...I just hope you have the courtesy to admit how wrong you are when Donte' walks with probation. Did your hotshot sport's attorney explain why Donte' was only charged with DUI Manslaughter and not Vehicular Homicide? The victim made the mistake of jaywalking at night on a crowded road. There are degrees of blame and culpability. Think about that before you bang-out another response. Think about what is most important to you, your twisted view of the facts or reality. Some half baked, talking media head on the ESPN payroll that poses as an attorney, is just a punk. I would have him for lunch in a court of law. He sure did impress you. What does that say?
Hahaha...I'll take his word over yours 7 days a week. But hey, I hope your right. I'm a Browns fan and sure hope he plays this year. I'm just not holding my breath!
rick

United States

#135 Apr 24, 2009
scripture says how can you claim to love god who you have not seen, and yet hate your brother who you have seen, for all those who claim to follow christ.
The Truth Detector

Fort White, FL

#136 Apr 24, 2009
rick wrote:
scripture says how can you claim to love god who you have not seen, and yet hate your brother who you have seen, for all those who claim to follow christ.
Very simple. "Seeing is believing" as in the case of your "brother" who everybody has seen and hates. Get it? Or do you need your minister to explain it to you?
concerned one

United States

#137 Apr 25, 2009
rick wrote:
Lest it be forgotten, the title of this news story is::

"Cleveland Browns wide receiver Donte Stallworth is in Miami to face DUI manslaughter charges."
The Truth Detector

Fort White, FL

#138 Apr 25, 2009
concerned one...How could anyone forget you?
Not Guilty

West Chester, OH

#139 May 6, 2009
First of all it was the next day so it wasn't like he drank and then drove right after drinking. He didnt know he was over the limit and im sure we have all drove home the next morning after going out. So give him a break because he didnt go out driving that night.
Next of all, the dude didn't use the crosswalk which is illegal also. So they are both wrong. Reyes was negligent that he could die by not using the crosswalk. you cant blame stallworth for this sad accident. Its no more his fault than Reyes
jesse

Houston, TX

#140 May 6, 2009
that sad
Brainless in Cleveland

AOL

#142 May 10, 2009
Are Braylon's hands drunk?
raiderx

Sacramento, CA

#143 Jun 5, 2009
SouthFlorida wrote:
Bye Bye Donte!!! 15 years. Tell O.J. and Mike Vick we said hi!!! Enjoy jail time, and losing all your millions!!! I feel bad for the family you destroyed, and the 14 y/o little girl that will be fatherless!!!
Donte is not a criminal why do you want to link him with those other two idiots.Have you ever heard of an accident a horrific one but an accident as well.Dont let envy affect your judgement or in this case prejudgement.What an ass you are
Affect

Philadelphia, PA

#144 Jun 6, 2009
Typical Raider fan crying in defense of a criminal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donte Stallworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brady, Pats unstoppable (Jan '08) May '15 tom wingo 855
News New England Patriots working out Jabar Gaffney? (Jun '13) Jun '13 Rewind 1
News Tom Brady will have to adjust to new corps of r... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News For Patriots, 13 seasons of few words and many ... (Jan '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News With Julian Edelman injured, Pats turn to Donte... (Dec '12) Dec '12 kevin 1
News New England Patriots re-sign Deion Branch (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bewitched 1
News New England Patriots release Deion Branch (Sep '12) Sep '12 Spyman 2
More from around the web