Vick and Stallworth cases 'apples and...

Vick and Stallworth cases 'apples and oranges', expert says

There are 93 comments on the Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Jun 22, 2009, titled Vick and Stallworth cases 'apples and oranges', expert says. In it, Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

The question - repeated countless times on Twitter, sportstalk radio and across the Internet the last 24 hours - goes like this: How can Donte' Stallworth get 30 days while Michael Vick got 23 months? Stallworth, the Cleveland Browns wide receiver, pleaded guilty Tuesday to DUI manslaughter for killing pedestrian Mario Reyes while driving drunk in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Nick College Student

Independence, OR

#90 Jul 7, 2009
Confersation wrote:
"Nick College Student" is an experimental mongoloid at the Rehabilitation Research and Training Center in Mental Retardation, University of Oregon. They told him he was "enrolled" in college just so they could get him to wear the bicycle helmet.
-nothing worth reading. Stick to the topic, if you can. Did you change your handle just to poke fun at me like a child?! AAAAwwwwwwwwww, thanks, but I don't have the time to let you hump my leg!
Rachael

United States

#91 Jul 7, 2009
Patriots NO way wrote:
One redeeming value for Donte Stallworth is he took responsibility and never lied about what he did. He did not show cowardice in not admitting he did wrong. MIchael Vick, on the other hand, was a coward, lied about his involvement until his homeboys turned on him. Only then did he admit to his wrongdoing. Michael Vick has been known to have a tarnished past and his image in the eyes of many, including me is dispicable. He has been convicted of infecting a woman with herpes. His character is simply atrocious and his brother is no better. Despite the horrific nature of Donte Stallworth's situation, I have a little more respect for him as a person.
me too
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/no-nfl-for-m...

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

#92 Jul 7, 2009
Nick College Student wrote:
<quoted text>
-typing fast at work, thankss spellling police!
LOL
Two typos', combined with attitude unbecoming a college student gets you a C minus. Not too great for an aspiring politician.

“Be Kind to Animals”

Nelson, VA

#93 Jul 7, 2009
<quoted text>
-nothing worth reading. Stick to the topic, if you can. Did you change your handle just to poke fun at me like a child?! AAAAwwwwwwwwww, thanks, but I don't have the time to let you hump my leg!
Your youth and inexperience is showing. You have no choice on this forum but to put up with somebody humping your leg. Think you're good enough to beat off somebody humping your leg by throwing out insults every time? You're in for some serious humping young fellow....better get ready because some of these folks on this forum are the best humpers you're ever going to see.
Mike Y

United States

#94 Jul 7, 2009
Michael Vick will probably get a second chance - unlike the animals that he tortured, maimed & killed. It is time for society to face the consequences of their actions - maybe then we will all think twice about making such "mistakes".
Nick College Student

Independence, OR

#95 Jul 8, 2009
Barbara Hathaway wrote:
<quoted text>
Two typos', combined with attitude unbecoming a college student gets you a C minus. Not too great for an aspiring politician.
-why do you love me so much? We are so off topic here!

LMFAO Don't you have anything better to do in life than hang on evey comment I post? wow

Glad to hear you noticed those typing errors I threw in there for ya, Genius! LMAO
You get an A++! Or would you rather have a gold star?! LOL
Nick College Student

Independence, OR

#96 Jul 8, 2009
Barbara Hathaway wrote:
<quoted text>
Your youth and inexperience is showing. You have no choice on this forum but to put up with somebody humping your leg. Think you're good enough to beat off somebody humping your leg by throwing out insults every time? You're in for some serious humping young fellow....better get ready because some of these folks on this forum are the best humpers you're ever going to see.
...yeah hey sure thing...

“Be Kind to Animals”

Nelson, VA

#97 Jul 8, 2009
<quoted text>
-why do you love me so much? We are so off topic here!
LMFAO Don't you have anything better to do in life than hang on evey comment I post? wow
Glad to hear you noticed those typing errors I threw in there for ya, Genius! LMAO
You get an A++! Or would you rather have a gold star?! LOL
Neither. I just enjoy young, arrogant, smartazzes because I raised 4 of them and they're all older than you. They went through the same know-it-all stage you're in now. You'll learn through life though. I have hopes for you. Hang in there sunshine and listen to your elders. You might learn something.
In the meantime can you come over and show me how to work my DVD player? Then tweak my computer for me? While you're doing that I'll show you some more of my wisdom which was gained the hard way.:-)
Nick College Student

Independence, OR

#98 Jul 8, 2009
Barbara Hathaway wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither. I just enjoy young, arrogant, smartazzes because I raised 4 of them and they're all older than you. They went through the same know-it-all stage you're in now. You'll learn through life though. I have hopes for you. Hang in there sunshine and listen to your elders. You might learn something.
In the meantime can you come over and show me how to work my DVD player? Then tweak my computer for me? While you're doing that I'll show you some more of my wisdom which was gained the hard way.:-)
LMAO- your wisdom? AAAAAhhahahahahahahahaha

"Gained the hard way"?! When does true wisdom/experience ever come easy?! You are truly laughable lady.

You are hot garbage and think you know people over the internet! I feel bad for your sons. If you are as "genius" with them as you think you are ABOUT ME...(shaking head)...poor kids.
I do listen to my elders- expierenced ones I trust, they have taught me a lot. You are sooooooo far off about me it is funny as hell!

Keep it up though! Don't forget to check all my spelling huh! LMAO
Lenny

United States

#99 Jul 8, 2009
Rachael wrote:
thanks

“Be Kind to Animals”

Nelson, VA

#100 Jul 8, 2009
<quoted text>
LMAO- your wisdom? AAAAAhhahahahahahahahaha
"Gained the hard way"?! When does true wisdom/experience ever come easy?! You are truly laughable lady.
You are hot garbage and think you know people over the internet! I feel bad for your sons. If you are as "genius" with them as you think you are ABOUT ME...(shaking head)...poor kids.
I do listen to my elders- expierenced ones I trust, they have taught me a lot. You are sooooooo far off about me it is funny as hell!
Keep it up though! Don't forget to check all my spelling huh! LMAO
I only have one son, three daughters. All are on their own, not being supported by me or welfare and are mature responsible adults. So I've done something right.
I never expected a young arrogant azzhole to respect anything I have to say and I'm not hurt by your ignorant insults either. I've been insulted by much better than you and some of them have been on this forum.
Now....about that DVD player........
Nick College Student

Independence, OR

#101 Jul 20, 2009
YEAH!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story...

All he needs now is Goodell to reinstate him!!
Mike Vick comeback baby!
Jerri

United States

#102 Jul 20, 2009
Miami said no way!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donte Stallworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brady, Pats unstoppable (Jan '08) May '15 tom wingo 855
News New England Patriots working out Jabar Gaffney? (Jun '13) Jun '13 Rewind 1
News Tom Brady will have to adjust to new corps of r... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News For Patriots, 13 seasons of few words and many ... (Jan '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News With Julian Edelman injured, Pats turn to Donte... (Dec '12) Dec '12 kevin 1
News New England Patriots re-sign Deion Branch (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bewitched 1
News New England Patriots release Deion Branch (Sep '12) Sep '12 Spyman 2
More from around the web