Fins Try to Impress Supporters, Beat ...

Fins Try to Impress Supporters, Beat Cowboys

There are 2 comments on the MyFOX11 story from Sep 14, 2007, titled Fins Try to Impress Supporters, Beat Cowboys. In it, MyFOX11 reports that:

Cam Cameron and Trent Green will have a prime chance to win over their home fans on Sunday afternoon, when the new head coach and starting quarterback of the Miami Dolphins contend with the Dallas Cowboys in ... via MyFOX11

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFOX11.

cowboysfansince7 5

Stafford, TX

#1 Sep 15, 2007
I think that is a solid prediction. The Dolphins will not give up 45 points to Romo and the Boys, but there offense does not exactly strike fear in anyone, even the Cowboys' porous secondary. I like the prediction: Cowboys 24, Miami 16

“ME ”

Since: Jan 07

USA

#2 Sep 15, 2007
Prediction: Cowboys 31 Da Fishies 15

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donovin Darius Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Jags' Safety Donovin Darius Retires from... (Mar '11) Mar '11 LOL 1
News John Henderson: Training Camp Body in Oakland o... (Jun '10) Jun '10 LOL 2
News Dolphins release Donovin Darius (Oct '07) Oct '07 Huh 32
News Safety gives a sense of security -- OrlandoSent... (Aug '07) Aug '07 khlaquack 2
News Sports - Jaguars Center Brad Meester Out 8-10 W... (Jul '07) Jul '07 happy camper 1
News Sports - Donovin Darius Signs With Oakland Raiders (Jul '07) Jul '07 TexasRaider 9
News Raiders Sign Safety Donovan Darius (Jul '07) Jul '07 dario madrigal 2
More from around the web