Safety gives a sense of security -- O...

Safety gives a sense of security -- OrlandoSentinel.com

There are 2 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Aug 16, 2007, titled Safety gives a sense of security -- OrlandoSentinel.com. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

The person least surprised that Gerald Sensabaugh can direct traffic in the secondary and run with whatever receiver an offense sends at him is Gerald Sensabaugh.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Go Jags

Flagler Beach, FL

#1 Aug 16, 2007
Jaguars Sunday home games that aren't on TV. Beef O Brady's Satellite Beach starting Sept 9 against the Titans.
khlaquack

Syracuse, NY

#2 Aug 16, 2007
The one to look for is BRIAN LEONARD of the St. Louis Rams. He's big strong, quick and fast. This his rookie season and scored the Rams only touchdown last week.
He is from upstate N.Y., this is football country. There's the Syracuse U. football team. They'll do really well this year. Of course, there's Mike Hart at Michigan, upstate N.Y.
I think it is really underrated up here. All you here about is Florida and Texas. Why, in one year, central N.Y. had national champions in three divisions, Div. 1, Div 2, and Jr. college in Lacrosse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donovin Darius Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Jags' Safety Donovin Darius Retires from... (Mar '11) Mar '11 LOL 1
News John Henderson: Training Camp Body in Oakland o... (Jun '10) Jun '10 LOL 2
News Dolphins release Donovin Darius (Oct '07) Oct '07 Huh 32
News Fins Try to Impress Supporters, Beat Cowboys (Sep '07) Sep '07 RTiger 2
News Sports - Jaguars Center Brad Meester Out 8-10 W... (Jul '07) Jul '07 happy camper 1
News Sports - Donovin Darius Signs With Oakland Raiders (Jul '07) Jul '07 TexasRaider 9
News Raiders Sign Safety Donovan Darius (Jul '07) Jul '07 dario madrigal 2
More from around the web