Loss of Dolphins' punter would be a m...

Loss of Dolphins' punter would be a major hit

There are 28 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 15, 2007, titled Loss of Dolphins' punter would be a major hit. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Coming into the minicamp, the Dolphins had major question marks at quarterback, punt/kick returner and on the left side of the offensive line.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
xyz

Lawrenceville, GA

#23 Apr 16, 2007
Marc wrote:
Brady Quinn= Rick Mirer, Ron Powlus
Notre Dame Is NOT where you want to get a QB from
Or any position for that matter.
You're right. I hope no one goes after Clausen when he's available...you know, the number 1 recuited QB in the nation. You know, the one USC tried to get and the Vols tried to get. No one wants a QB who worked 2 years under a Super Bowl Champion Offensive coordinator.

So dumb. Any other position? Do the names Jerome Bettis or Tim Brown mean anything?
Greg

Miami, FL

#24 Apr 16, 2007
I'm sorry Mike...are YOU calling me out? I haven't said anything on this forum, have I?

I answered your question on one of the other forums.
Mike 17-0 wrote:
Greg, is there a Jets forum that you regularly post on? Can you provide the link?
Dean-O

Winter Park, FL

#25 Apr 16, 2007
Has anyone digested the headline???!!!

"LOSS OF DOLPHINS PUNTER WOULD BE A MAJOR HIT!!!"""

OH MY....the 22nd ranked punter being overpaid and leaving!!!

Punters are so hard to find...lets see....1.)wait till draft is over...2.)scan the 3-4 best college punters in US last year...3.) pick up phone and call these punters directly, as few have agents...4.) sign dude who wants less than other dudes....5.) introduce new punter to Dave Hyde...6.) See Dave calm down slightly.

Un-be-LIEV-able scary sky-is-falling headline.

Hey Greg-wanna answer the other posters' question? Or have you been kicked off your own teams' thread....not an implausible scenario!!LOL
Mike 17-0

Stow, OH

#26 Apr 17, 2007
No, they were all posted at around the same time. I wasn't sure which one you would see.
Greg wrote:
I'm sorry Mike...are YOU calling me out? I haven't said anything on this forum, have I?
I answered your question on one of the other forums.
<quoted text>
Mac

AOL

#27 Apr 17, 2007
Chambers likes the slot like I love having a head on car crash. "He will, speaking of the new WR coach, make us better" was Chambers claim. Chambers's has had 6 yrs(?) to get better and he stills drops balls at the most awfull times. He wouldnt lay out for Harrington, why would he lay out for any other QB? I just love his little sound bites. He always says the same old tired, everything is rosey, chit/chat
Kzuki

Winter Garden, FL

#28 Apr 17, 2007
<Steve>

I believe Matt Turk has already been mentioned as a possiblility. Definately better option than Flynn. I say we still use a late rounder for a punter in the draft tho.

Phins in 07!
Greg

Miami, FL

#29 Apr 18, 2007
So are you coming over to the other side Mike? Looking to see how real fans behave?
Mike 17-0 wrote:
No, they were all posted at around the same time. I wasn't sure which one you would see.
<quoted text>
Greg

Miami, FL

#30 Apr 18, 2007
Phins in 07? What does that mean? Are they playing in 07? Wow...now here's a major decision...What will Cam and Mueller do? hmmmmm..that's tough...Punter? are you guys really talking punter? Heck...you have no QB or O-line!!!....Punter?!??! lol
Kzuki wrote:
<Steve>
I believe Matt Turk has already been mentioned as a possiblility. Definately better option than Flynn. I say we still use a late rounder for a punter in the draft tho.
Phins in 07!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donnie Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carson Wentz, Jay Cutler headline joint practic... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Pants phartzs 4
News Shane Lechler ecstatic about signing with Houst... (Mar '13) Mar '13 TexasRaider 5
News NFL Pro Bowl Voting: Chris Long Deserves Your Vote (Dec '11) Dec '11 Tony Romo 1
News NFL: Grant jumps into Rams' all-OSU linebacker ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Random 29
News Bob Sansevere: Two things with Minnesota Viking... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Justin Sider 1
News Penaltygate? Rams send tape to NFL over non-cal... (Nov '08) Nov '08 RHETMAN 2
News Green checks out OK, considers Rams' offer (Mar '08) Mar '08 oscar herrera 1