While the Raiders struggle, Lechler p...

While the Raiders struggle, Lechler pushes toward NFL mark

There are 2 comments on the Lakeland Ledger story from Nov 15, 2007, titled While the Raiders struggle, Lechler pushes toward NFL mark. In it, Lakeland Ledger reports that:

“I feel like I am hitting the ball well (and) our net average is unheard of right now”

Shane Lechler is already etched into the NFL record books as the league's career punting leader. via Lakeland Ledger

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lakeland Ledger.

Andrew

Bridgewater, NJ

#1 Nov 17, 2007
At least we have one good player on this team! GOOD JOB LECHLER!
Mike

United States

#2 Nov 22, 2007
He get's alot of practice, haha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donnie Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shane Lechler ecstatic about signing with Houst... (Mar '13) Mar '13 TexasRaider 5
News NFL Pro Bowl Voting: Chris Long Deserves Your Vote (Dec '11) Dec '11 Tony Romo 1
News NFL: Grant jumps into Rams' all-OSU linebacker ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Random 29
News Bob Sansevere: Two things with Minnesota Viking... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Justin Sider 1
News Penaltygate? Rams send tape to NFL over non-cal... (Nov '08) Nov '08 RHETMAN 2
News Green checks out OK, considers Rams' offer (Mar '08) Mar '08 oscar herrera 1
News Unsigned players will practice (Apr '07) Feb '08 42540bbc 10
More from around the web