Dolphins don't match Rams' offer for ...

Dolphins don't match Rams' offer for punter Jones

There are 66 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 18, 2007, titled Dolphins don't match Rams' offer for punter Jones. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

As expected, the Dolphins decided not to match the offer sheet signed by punter Donnie Jones with the St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Harold

United States

#63 Apr 19, 2007
Anybody but a recycled Matt Turk.
Love the dolphins

Fremont, OH

#64 Apr 19, 2007
Phins are cleaning up on draft picks, hopefully we can capitalize on these. We will see how good the front office is here this year.
Mike Marchese

Hoboken, NJ

#65 Apr 19, 2007
allison wrote:
DOLPHINS!!!!!!SUCK!!!!!!
HO
Rodrigo Botero

Pompano Beach, FL

#66 Apr 19, 2007
I just want to add that your beloved Miami Dolphins are the most pathetic team in the NFL. On top of that i just want to comment on former coach Nick Saban, what an idiot, and just demolished that team. Good luck.... not 0-16 baby....
MikeJonesCitrusC ounty

Bradenton, FL

#67 Apr 20, 2007
Greg wrote:
You actually wasted all that time for a post like that? You're pathetic..
Gee I notice now you changed your location to United States. Did DublB do the same? Why don't you try talking football moron? I think even your fellow dolfans are starting to think you're an idiot.
Once again an insignificant and immature post. Nice job!
<quoted text>
Greg I swear that is not me....I may not like you but I wont lie to you. Honestly, I was wondering where you were coming from with the Brady Bunch jokes then I saw this guys previous post...now it makes sense. But we are not the same person, I am only 30/never watched the Brady Bunch! I will say that Mike Jones is a popular name(4 people in my county alone have that name!) Go fins!
MikeJonesCitrusC ounty

Bradenton, FL

#68 Apr 20, 2007
MikeJones wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Greg Brady. Your split personality is really 'groovy'. I finally figured out why you like the Jets. Because Joe Namath once made a guest appearance on the Brady Bunch. Remember, Greg? The Jets were in town to play an 'exhibition game' and your younger brother Bobby pretended to be deathly sick so he could meet Namath and your younger sister Cindy wrote Namath a fan letter begging him to come out and see Bobby before it was too late. So Namath comes out to your house to see Bobby and after he figures out the whole thing was a set up, instead of beating the crap of Bobby (which today's athlete would do), he laughed, hung around, threw some passes out in your astroturf backyard and then gave your parents tickets to the 'exhibiton game', which of course they gave to you so they could stay home and make out. Cool guy, Joe Namath. Ever since then you've loved the Jets. That's cool and all but PLEASE FIND YOUR OWN FORUM! Oh and by the way, shouldn't your screen name be Johnny Bravo??
I just read this post and while I find it mildly amusing I will say my first thought was maybe Greg had done this....???? Honestly Greg I post from home and from work..they either say Beverly Hills or Chicago(work server). These are not my posts. I have explained this to you as often and as honestly as a person can. If you still have a personal vendetta against me that is fine but I dont need to post under multiple names to get to you. Why would I bother doing that???!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donnie Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carson Wentz, Jay Cutler headline joint practic... Aug 23 Pants phartzs 4
News Shane Lechler ecstatic about signing with Houst... (Mar '13) Mar '13 TexasRaider 5
News NFL Pro Bowl Voting: Chris Long Deserves Your Vote (Dec '11) Dec '11 Tony Romo 1
News NFL: Grant jumps into Rams' all-OSU linebacker ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Random 29
News Bob Sansevere: Two things with Minnesota Viking... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Justin Sider 1
News Penaltygate? Rams send tape to NFL over non-cal... (Nov '08) Nov '08 RHETMAN 2
News Green checks out OK, considers Rams' offer (Mar '08) Mar '08 oscar herrera 1
More from around the web