NFL: Grant jumps into Rams' all-OSU l...

NFL: Grant jumps into Rams' all-OSU linebacker corps | BuckeyeXtra

There are 29 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Aug 20, 2010, titled NFL: Grant jumps into Rams' all-OSU linebacker corps | BuckeyeXtra. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Rams linebacker Larry Grant, leveling Jaymar Johnson of the Vikings, will line up with ex-Buckeyes James Laurinaitis and Na'il Diggs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Billy Bango Bongo

Newark, OH

#22 Aug 20, 2010
I really like how all ya'll are trying to steal my shine and my lines. You know it. I know it. I mean come on Bugeye fans. I say You know it. I know it. Enough of the blatant ripping off of Billy Bango Bongo. Surely you have enough brain cells to have a vocabulary that allows you to communicate effectively in your own fashion. I just hope some of you veggie noggins figure out you need to wipe the drool off your face. Maybe someone in your family could do it for you. I do care. You know it.
I know it.

Since: Nov 09

AOL

#23 Aug 20, 2010
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>How many are starting or considered top tier talent.The answer is very few.The QB in New England has accomplished more then all the Buckeyes in the NFL combined.I know for a fact more former Michigan players are starting then Bucks players.The NFL is hip to this now as you saw in last years draft they aren't falling for the system players that don't translate to the NFL.
Bobby Carpenter will never be a starting LB in the NFL.He is waaaaaay too slow to keep a starting job.He'll be cut and out of the league in a year or two.Grant has a shot and JL is the best LB to come out of OSU since Spielman.I thought Hawk was good but in typical Buckeye fashion he fizzled in the NFL.
After Brandon Graham wins the rookie defensive player of the year this season let's compare him to Vernon Gholston.
Hey Harry ... a buckeye made that qb in New England in one Super Bowl .... Vrabel ... he shoulda been the MVP. So I wouldnt run your mouth to much about " more than all the buckeyes combined " Oh and the one who won MVP in a Super Bowl ... and the list goes on .... why dont Michigan try to win more than 5 games before you run about them ...

Since: Nov 09

AOL

#24 Aug 20, 2010
I do have a question though ... and it will only pertain if this LB line-up stays on the field ... but has there ever been a pro team whose whole LB unit or any unit for that matter, all from the same school ?
TNBuckeye

Murfreesboro, TN

#25 Aug 21, 2010
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>How many are starting or considered top tier talent.The answer is very few.The QB in New England has accomplished more then all the Buckeyes in the NFL combined.I know for a fact more former Michigan players are starting then Bucks players.The NFL is hip to this now as you saw in last years draft they aren't falling for the system players that don't translate to the NFL.
Bobby Carpenter will never be a starting LB in the NFL.He is waaaaaay too slow to keep a starting job.He'll be cut and out of the league in a year or two.Grant has a shot and JL is the best LB to come out of OSU since Spielman.I thought Hawk was good but in typical Buckeye fashion he fizzled in the NFL.
After Brandon Graham wins the rookie defensive player of the year this season let's compare him to Vernon Gholston.
You need to check your facts. 20 of the 47 OSU players in the NFL are starters. UM has 12 of 44. The arrogance of UM fans never seems to end. Hard to believe after the dominance of OSU and UM's record since Rich Rod arrived.
matt burgoon

United States

#26 Aug 21, 2010
Jon H wrote:
Bobby Carpentar = near future night assistant manager at the local Citgo
You cant spell. Explains why you listen to the morning zoo masquerading as sports talk radio... That little hateful guy on 97.1 is the worst. He probably watches Howard Sterns movie over and over and over again.

“Bleeding Scarlet and Gray!”

Since: Sep 09

Worthington

#27 Aug 21, 2010
Billy Bango Bongo wrote:
I really like how all ya'll are trying to steal my shine and my lines. You know it. I know it. I mean come on Bugeye fans. I say You know it. I know it. Enough of the blatant ripping off of Billy Bango Bongo. Surely you have enough brain cells to have a vocabulary that allows you to communicate effectively in your own fashion. I just hope some of you veggie noggins figure out you need to wipe the drool off your face. Maybe someone in your family could do it for you. I do care. You know it.
I know it.
It's just so you can see how stupid it sounds saying the same thing over and over. You know it. I know it. You're a jobless troll that doesn't have enough interesting things happening with his own team that you spend your days on other teams websites. You know it. I know it. You're annoying. You know it. I know it.
Billy Bango Bongo

Newark, OH

#28 Aug 21, 2010
Flabuck, I have plenty happening. I happen to have your old lady walking the track, making my paper. You keep running yo mouth, I will have you walking the track too. All the dudes say you have a purdy mouth. But hey, I know you will be all weak and have this deleted, while you talk all dat gay yakk at Gator Gary who basically schools you all day long. You know it. I know it. Typical Bugeyes.
Dish it. Cant take it. You know it. I know it.

“Bleeding Scarlet and Gray!”

Since: Sep 09

Worthington

#29 Aug 23, 2010
Billy Bango Bongo wrote:
Flabuck, I have plenty happening. I happen to have your old lady walking the track, making my paper. You keep running yo mouth, I will have you walking the track too. All the dudes say you have a purdy mouth. But hey, I know you will be all weak and have this deleted, while you talk all dat gay yakk at Gator Gary who basically schools you all day long. You know it. I know it. Typical Bugeyes.
Dish it. Cant take it. You know it. I know it.
Billy, first off I don't know how nor care to delete your comments. In fact, I would rather leave them up so people could see how stupid you are. You and Gayturd are the same idiots who say the same thing every time, with no actual football talk to back it up. In fact, the only difference between you and Gayturd is that Florida is at least relevant and has a little room to talk. You come from a lackluster team who hasn't done anything for a decade and try and trash the Buckeyes. I guess that makes you more of an idiot than Gayturd. Oh well, have fun getting tossed around by the middle of the pack Big 12 teams again this year.
Random

Columbus, OH

#30 Aug 23, 2010
Billy Bango Bongo wrote:
I really like how all ya'll are trying to steal my shine...
This one actually made me laugh. Dude, you have all the "shine" of a fresh steamer. Yeah, we're all here to steal THAT.

You made some valid comments on another thread about the BCS and Boise State. Why do you then slum it here with the rude insults? I guess, for whatever reason, you enjoy getting it back. Almost like you are two different people...multiple personalities? Maybe you ought to change your screen name to Billy Milligan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donnie Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shane Lechler ecstatic about signing with Houst... (Mar '13) Mar '13 TexasRaider 5
News NFL Pro Bowl Voting: Chris Long Deserves Your Vote (Dec '11) Dec '11 Tony Romo 1
News Bob Sansevere: Two things with Minnesota Viking... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Justin Sider 1
News Penaltygate? Rams send tape to NFL over non-cal... (Nov '08) Nov '08 RHETMAN 2
News Green checks out OK, considers Rams' offer (Mar '08) Mar '08 oscar herrera 1
News Unsigned players will practice (Apr '07) Feb '08 42540bbc 10
News While the Raiders struggle, Lechler pushes towa... (Nov '07) Nov '07 Mike 2
More from around the web