Loss of punter Jones would be a major...

Loss of punter Jones would be a major hit

There are 1 comment on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 15, 2007, titled Loss of punter Jones would be a major hit. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

DAVIE Coming into the minicamp, the Dolphins had major question marks at quarterback, punt/kick returner and on the left side of the offensive line.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#1 Apr 16, 2007
I disagree. Miami already has one punter on the roster and could use the 7th round pick. Plus there will be available free agent punters to bring in after the draft. And, as training camp goes on, punters will be cut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donnie Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carson Wentz, Jay Cutler headline joint practic... Aug '17 Pants phartzs 4
News Shane Lechler ecstatic about signing with Houst... (Mar '13) Mar '13 TexasRaider 5
News NFL Pro Bowl Voting: Chris Long Deserves Your Vote (Dec '11) Dec '11 Tony Romo 1
News NFL: Grant jumps into Rams' all-OSU linebacker ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Random 29
News Bob Sansevere: Two things with Minnesota Viking... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Justin Sider 1
News Penaltygate? Rams send tape to NFL over non-cal... (Nov '08) Nov '08 RHETMAN 2
News Green checks out OK, considers Rams' offer (Mar '08) Mar '08 oscar herrera 1
More from around the web