Q&A with Miami Dolphins' fourth-round...

Q&A with Miami Dolphins' fourth-round pick WR Brian Hartline

There are 7 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 26, 2009, titled Q&A with Miami Dolphins' fourth-round pick WR Brian Hartline. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

A- "Cannot wait. Ted and I have the same agent, so I have to call him and get Ted's number and we're going to start chatting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Home SuperBowl 2010

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Apr 26, 2009
Big Target. Knows how to find the end Zone. Came from great football program.
shaggy

United States

#2 Apr 26, 2009
Welcome to the practice squad or waiver wire.

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#3 Apr 26, 2009
Who knows what this kid can do once training camp starts. He might be better than davone bess or camarillo.

“S Florida & Gainesboro, TN”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4 Apr 26, 2009
I like hard nosed receivers over the middle. We shall see how he works out. I like the idea though
No Excuse

San Juan, Philippines

#5 Apr 26, 2009
"However, we have some concerns with his fluidity changing directions and overall consistency with his hands because he has a history of dropping balls he should catch."

Congrats on the next Bryalon "Butter Fingers" Edwards
No Excuse

San Juan, Philippines

#6 Apr 26, 2009
"However, we have some concerns with his fluidity changing directions and overall consistency with his hands because he has a history of dropping balls he should catch."

Congrats on the next Braylon "Butter Fingers" Edwards
kcusstej

San Juan, Philippines

#7 Apr 26, 2009
braylon edwards is sexy. i have chin nutz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donald Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former ND safety trying to be noticed at combine (Feb '09) Feb '11 BigDan 110
News NFL: How former Buckeyes fared | BuckeyeXtra (Nov '10) Nov '10 Bored Buckeye 2
News NFL: How former Buckeyes fared | BuckeyeXtra (Nov '10) Nov '10 dandydon64 3
News GameDay+ (Dec '09) Dec '09 CA buckeye 3
News Three might be ineligible | BuckeyeXtra (Dec '09) Dec '09 wjp 138
News Carter ruled ineligible; no word yet on Rose | ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 packy 15
News Off-field issues will dog some NFL draft prospects (Apr '09) Apr '09 Tom 12
More from around the web