Tressel votes team with pretty colors...

Tressel votes team with pretty colors No. 1

There are 9 comments on the WANE-TV Fort Wayne story from Sep 7, 2008, titled Tressel votes team with pretty colors No. 1. In it, WANE-TV Fort Wayne reports that:

What's brewing today with the 2008 Ohio State Buckeyes ... BUCKEYES BUZZ:@ With a win on Saturday, Ohio State can become only the fifth major college program with 800 wins.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WANE-TV Fort Wayne.

mike dillow

Delaware, OH

#1 Sep 7, 2008
i think it's hard to get up for a game like ohio.but i think they are ready for usc.
mike dillow

Delaware, OH

#2 Sep 7, 2008
i think it's hard to get excited for a game lie ohio bobcats. i think the buckeyes will bring the real buckeyes to usc!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#3 Sep 7, 2008
Man I sure hope you're right.
mike dillow wrote:
i think it's hard to get excited for a game lie ohio bobcats. i think the buckeyes will bring the real buckeyes to usc!

“DEC 7 1941”

AWAYS A BUCKEYE!!!

#4 Sep 8, 2008
I hate it when they play like they did. In the past we have had problems with Bowling Green, Akron, San Diego State, Ill.....Like Tressel said he's holding everyone accountable to include the coaching. You just have to play each game, my boys and I were really pissed, especially after the past two years of disappointments. We were ready to throw the tv out the window. Still, always a Buckeye, born a Buckeye...but let's play guys!!!! GO BUCKS!!!!!
BIG BUCK

United States

#5 Sep 8, 2008
THAT GAME ON SATURDAY WAS A BUNCH OF BULL-#%*&
WE HAVE TO GET OUR HEADS OUT OF ARE @*&.
WE HAVE TO WIN THIS GAME SO ALL THOSE GOOF-BALLS IN THE NEWS SHUT-UP
GO BUCKS
BIG BUCK

United States

#6 Sep 8, 2008
ON SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 13,2008 AT 7:00 P.M. IN USC'S BIG HOUSE EVERYONE WILL SEE ONE OF THE GREATEST FOOTBALL GAMES IN HISTORY..........
BUCKEYES WILL WIN..........

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#7 Sep 8, 2008
I'm so not ready for us to lose another big one i'd rather gauge my eyes out than see that. I hope they play up to their potential this time.
Truebuckeyefan wrote:
I hate it when they play like they did. In the past we have had problems with Bowling Green, Akron, San Diego State, Ill.....Like Tressel said he's holding everyone accountable to include the coaching. You just have to play each game, my boys and I were really pissed, especially after the past two years of disappointments. We were ready to throw the tv out the window. Still, always a Buckeye, born a Buckeye...but let's play guys!!!! GO BUCKS!!!!!

“DEC 7 1941”

AWAYS A BUCKEYE!!!

#8 Sep 8, 2008
Matt from Columbus wrote:
I'm so not ready for us to lose another big one i'd rather gauge my eyes out than see that. I hope they play up to their potential this time.
<quoted text>
I am with you Matt...so tired of the way we do business in big games..enough is enough....I would think we would be motivated enough after all we've been through even though Beanie didn't play....the defense was great..but not able to get 3 inches for a first down? Dropping passes? O-line not blocking? Missing PA's, missing fg's, playing like we didn't have a clue? Lets GO BUCKS!!!!!! LETS GO BUCKS!!!!!!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#9 Sep 8, 2008
I want to believe that they didn't take the game seriously and were just looking ahead but then again that still doesn't make me feel better. What kind of team doesn't take games seriously that often?
Truebuckeyefan wrote:
<quoted text>I am with you Matt...so tired of the way we do business in big games..enough is enough....I would think we would be motivated enough after all we've been through even though Beanie didn't play....the defense was great..but not able to get 3 inches for a first down? Dropping passes? O-line not blocking? Missing PA's, missing fg's, playing like we didn't have a clue? Lets GO BUCKS!!!!!! LETS GO BUCKS!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donald Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former ND safety trying to be noticed at combine (Feb '09) Feb '11 BigDan 110
News NFL: How former Buckeyes fared | BuckeyeXtra (Nov '10) Nov '10 Bored Buckeye 2
News NFL: How former Buckeyes fared | BuckeyeXtra (Nov '10) Nov '10 dandydon64 3
News GameDay+ (Dec '09) Dec '09 CA buckeye 3
News Three might be ineligible | BuckeyeXtra (Dec '09) Dec '09 wjp 138
News Carter ruled ineligible; no word yet on Rose | ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 packy 15
News Q&A with Miami Dolphins' fourth-round pick WR B... (Apr '09) Apr '09 kcusstej 7
More from around the web