Former ND safety trying to be noticed...

Former ND safety trying to be noticed at combine

There are 110 comments on the Indianapolis Star story from Feb 22, 2009, titled Former ND safety trying to be noticed at combine. In it, Indianapolis Star reports that:

Unlike some departing Notre Dame football players in recent years, David Bruton feels he's leaving the program in good hands.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#102 Jul 27, 2009
deathvalley56 wrote:
<quoted text>
We .......... DIDN'T .........have a quarterback.....YOU MUST NOT H A V E S E E N THE CHICK FILA BOWL when we beat the 14th ranked Georgia Tech Yellowjackets on their field (in their house!). So, it doesn't matter where we play, whether in New Orleans or hundreds of miles away; or even thousands of miles away, LSU will prevail......FACT!
You must not know that Lee isn't starting for us any more, the one that gave Georgia a victory over us; plus, he also gave the game to Alabama when Alabama was undefeated and ranked #1 in the nation with the #1 defense. Alabama won that game.......Lee lost that game for us.......in overtime........on one of nation's leading pick 6's.:\
Unless y'all make it to Pasadena we probably won't see y'all in a bowl game because we plan on playing for the National Championship and win an UNPRECIDENTED 3RD BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP........and y'all are looking to get a plane back to the mainland from Hawaii......Y'all have had a long flight delay because of your pessimistic and bleek looking future.....Urban Meyer is probably not going there, I guess you heard. Florida is where he wants to stay.....in the SEC, which is by far better than you've ever been associated with. FACT!
The least of our concerns is little old Notre Dame. If we beat Florida for the SEC championship, and it's very possible, we will be in Pasadena; and I won't see you there because Notre Dame will just be getting back to South Bend from Hawaii. LOL :\
only chicks and flamers wear purple

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#103 Jul 27, 2009
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>Big Ban, we call him/her "it". I call it spamopotamus. lol
Auburn lead all teams at halftime except Bama. Auburn will be beteer this season.
yeah, they'll beat the piss out of LSU.

deathvalley56

Since: Jan 09

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#104 Jul 27, 2009
Eagle3 wrote:
Auburn lead all teams at halftime except Bama. Auburn will be beteer this season.

BigDan said:

DeathValley56 said:
And, just think! We beat Auburn without a quarterback!(LOL) Ya don't see that every day.....beating anyone that's HALFWAY ANY GOOD!(pardon the pun; HALFTIME; BEATING EVERYONE AT HALFTIME EXCEPT ALABAMA LOL; LOL)......:\

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#105 Jul 27, 2009
deathvalley56 wrote:
Eagle3 wrote:
BigDan said:
DeathValley56 said:
And, just think! We beat Auburn without a quarterback!(LOL) Ya don't see that every day.....beating anyone that's HALFWAY ANY GOOD!(pardon the pun; HALFTIME; BEATING EVERYONE AT HALFTIME EXCEPT ALABAMA LOL; LOL)......:\
if you understood football, you would know what he meant. You don't so you didn't.

deathvalley56

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#106 Jul 28, 2009
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
if you understood football, you would know what he meant. You don't so you didn't.
I know football better than you know how to wipe your a&s. Either you know how or you are full of shyte. That's what I'm talking about.

LSU was the only team that beat them WITHOUT A QB. I knew that Alabama was, according to him, the only team that was ahead of Auburn at halftime. I knew what he meant. I was just adding something of significance to what he said. Most people don't know we didn't have a quarterback last year until our last regular season game and the Chick Fila Bowl, of course..........38-3 over 14th ranked Georgia Tech.......If we would've had Jordan Jefferson, we would've beaten Alabama and we would've been the other team ahead of Auburn at halftime besides Alabama. If you recall, our so-called quarterback at that time, threw a pick-6 right before halftime. So, that's why Auburn lead us at halftime, because of our pick 6 king we don't have any more. We have Jordan Jefferson and one of the most experienced teams comning back in the whole SEC with the top recruiting class in the nation coming in, according to ESPN and CBS.........FACT!:)

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

#107 Jul 29, 2009
deathvalley56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know football better than you know how to wipe your a&s. Either you know how or you are full of shyte. That's what I'm talking about.
LSU was the only team that beat them WITHOUT A QB. I knew that Alabama was, according to him, the only team that was ahead of Auburn at halftime. I knew what he meant. I was just adding something of significance to what he said. Most people don't know we didn't have a quarterback last year until our last regular season game and the Chick Fila Bowl, of course..........38-3 over 14th ranked Georgia Tech.......If we would've had Jordan Jefferson, we would've beaten Alabama and we would've been the other team ahead of Auburn at halftime besides Alabama. If you recall, our so-called quarterback at that time, threw a pick-6 right before halftime. So, that's why Auburn lead us at halftime, because of our pick 6 king we don't have any more. We have Jordan Jefferson and one of the most experienced teams comning back in the whole SEC with the top recruiting class in the nation coming in, according to ESPN and CBS.........FACT!:)
An excuse is a trophy of nothing.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#108 Aug 3, 2009
deathvalley56 wrote:
<quoted text>
well you are right, i don't have an a&s so how would i know about wiping it. either way, I know more than you. I know it, everyone else knows it and more importantly, YOU KNOW IT.......question for ya, if you got on a bus full of homos having an orgy, would you stay on or get off?

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#109 Aug 3, 2009
what is an a&s anyway?

deathvalley56

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#110 Aug 3, 2009
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
well you are right, i don't have an a&s so how would i know about wiping it. either way, I know more than you. I know it, everyone else knows it and more importantly, YOU KNOW IT.......question for ya, if you got on a bus full of homos having an orgy, would you stay on or get off?
I'm a disciple of Jesus Christ. I don't answer such silly and nasty questions......I let Jesus do the work......I just choose to follow Him......Do you?:)

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#111 Feb 9, 2011
deathvalley56 wrote:
<quoted text>
well this just goes to show that you don't know a damn thing. Jefferson.....lol. Yeah this old post is just more proof that you don't have a clue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donald Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: How former Buckeyes fared | BuckeyeXtra (Nov '10) Nov '10 Bored Buckeye 2
News NFL: How former Buckeyes fared | BuckeyeXtra (Nov '10) Nov '10 dandydon64 3
News GameDay+ (Dec '09) Dec '09 CA buckeye 3
News Three might be ineligible | BuckeyeXtra (Dec '09) Dec '09 wjp 138
News Carter ruled ineligible; no word yet on Rose | ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 packy 15
News Q&A with Miami Dolphins' fourth-round pick WR B... (Apr '09) Apr '09 kcusstej 7
News Off-field issues will dog some NFL draft prospects (Apr '09) Apr '09 Tom 12
More from around the web