Brown Leads UConn Parade Of Players P...

Brown Leads UConn Parade Of Players Picked

There are 9 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Apr 26, 2009, titled Brown Leads UConn Parade Of Players Picked. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

With as many players as UConn had to offer the NFL draft, it took about three hours before a team took the school up on one.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

thetruth

Peabody, MA

#1 Apr 26, 2009
Pretty impressive
tony

United States

#2 Apr 26, 2009
congrats to the program!
Matt

United States

#3 Apr 26, 2009
Congratulations to Coach Edsall and the rest of the UConn football program. Best to you continuing to develop great players and better young men in the future.
Sam

Austin, TX

#4 Apr 26, 2009
So proud of this program, great job to everyone involved!!
Jen

Avon, CT

#5 Apr 26, 2009
Congratulations! I'm so proud of this program and can't wait to see what happens next!

“5,24,48,88”

Since: Nov 07

Beacon Falls, CT.

#6 Apr 26, 2009
Way to go Huskies! When Bill Belichick complments the program thats big!
FREDDYKOOL

Palm Coast, FL

#7 Apr 26, 2009
fk GREAT DAY FOR UCONN HUSKIES HISTORY. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ALL, UCONN NATION AND I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE.
MRBJMT

AOL

#8 Apr 26, 2009
Awesome day for the UCONN program!
Can we expect a positive impact on future recruiting classes?
Basketball gained committments from higher quality players once it became clear that UCONN has the program and exposure to facilitate a kid moving into the pros. Question is can Randy Edsall and his staff parlay this terrific day into continued future successful recruiting?
Clueless

United States

#9 Apr 26, 2009
Absolutely awesome!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donald Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Richardson ready to make amends after fumble (Jan '14) Jan '14 Ernest Mcclendon 1
News Poll: What is the most crushing playoff loss in... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Big Time 2
News Indianapolis Colts vs. Cincinnati Bengals live ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Denver 1
News Colts quarterback Andrew Luck throws his first ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Douglas 1
News Indianapolis Colts Rumors: Can Donald Brown Fin... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Volsfan 1
News 2011 Indianapolis Colts season in review (Jan '12) Jan '12 Yep 4
News Colts lose first game; Pats, Bengals in playoffs (Dec '09) May '11 nike dunks 9
More from around the web