Cleveland Browns: Which player would you want back? Poll

Nov 19, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Plain Dealer

Would you like to see current Arizona quarterback Derek Anderson back in a Browns' jersey? Cleveland Plain Dealer reporter Tony Grossi writes how the Cleveland Browns could use former Browns player Don Carey, who now starts for the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Nov 19, 2010
Kevin

Millbury, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

I would like to see Derek Anderson nowhere near the state of Ohio. This is stupid we get a new QB and this guy is asking if we want the mr. interception back? What the hell.
Kevin

Millbury, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

OK I read the whole thing and Kamerion Wimbley by far would be the best guy to have back if they had a choice.
Justin

Barberton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

Judged:

I would like to see brandon mcdonald back. He made many big plays. And he sticks by even the fasted recievers. They should have got rid of Wright. He's given up about 500 yards already this season. And passing teams attack him more than Haden or any other corner back they throw out there. But I got faith in him! Go Browns!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••