The Evil People Who Are Attempting to...

The Evil People Who Are Attempting to Take What Is Rightfully Ours: Arizona Cardinals Edition

There are 1 comment on the New York Magazine story from Oct 23, 2009, titled The Evil People Who Are Attempting to Take What Is Rightfully Ours: Arizona Cardinals Edition. In it, New York Magazine reports that:

Part of being a true fan of a team involves a stubborn refusal to understand that the other team has fans of its own who care about their team as much as you care about yours.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Magazine.

Annoyed reader

Miami, FL

#1 Oct 24, 2009
Three times I tried to read the article but either something poped up or the links didn't work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York Giants 2014 Midseason Grade (Oct '14) Oct '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie has interest from M... (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 3
News Eric Decker talks more about impending free agency (Feb '14) Feb '14 Janitor 8
News Denver Broncos Self-Destructed As A Team in Hea... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Lucky 1
News Broncos vs Cowboys: TV Schedule, Live Stream, T... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Aikman 2
News Denver Broncos still AFC West's best team, but ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Hey Flanders 23
News Bailey, Jammer, Jones, Williams out for opener (Sep '13) Sep '13 wellwhoopy 1
More from around the web