Ask the experts

Mar 11, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Indystar.com

QUESTION: How come the Colts won't re-sign linebacker Freddy Keiaho for the one-year deal? Did he play that poorly last year? I thought Buster Davis played worse replacing Gary Brackett.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Sep 12, 2009
Ric R

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

I don't think it has anything to do with how well Freddy played this past season. Indianapolis has a historically let linebackers go when hey are eligible for free agency with the idea they can get another one. However, in this case Freddy is a keeper and I believe the will be sorry they let him go. Freddy will catch on with a contender and he will prove to be a superb Sam for that team. I feel we are going to watch Indianapolis deteriorate a bit more this next season as they begin a long rebuilding process. It is just how teams go in the NFL... I think they call it parity.
Jim G

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2009

I have dominic rhodes on my fantasy team. Is he worth keeping, will he go to another team sooner than later?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dominic Rhodes Discussions

Search the Dominic Rhodes Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Vikings offer RBs coaching job to fired Colts a... (Jan '11) Feb '11 Newtonfarts 92
Bills sign RB Dominic Rhodes (Apr '09) Apr '09 Poor Choices 3
Pipe Dream Prospectus: Running Backs (Mar '09) Mar '09 rob gibson 1
Colts C Saturday agrees to 3-year-deal (Feb '09) Mar '09 Michael in Ohio 5
Report: Indianapolis beats clock, signs CB Kelv... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Full of Hope 2
The Dallas Morning News Rick Gosselin column: W... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Ron Dog20 1
Colts Chat: Ryan Diem (Feb '09) Feb '09 ally 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••