Winless Lions' slow starts stump Marinelli

Oct 22, 2008 Full story: WWMT-TV Kalamazoo

The Detroit Lions know they have to fix their woeful first-half performances -- after they figure out what is causing them.

Full Story
rocky49er

Warren, MI

#1 Oct 22, 2008
Rod is such a boob! What is wrong with this team? EVERYTHING,(but the kicking)who is minding the tards? It has to be near impossible keeping these dunderheads focused for more then 5 minutes, much less expecting any of them to remember what was just taught to them. The teacher has faild to teach and the students have failed to learn, looks like they all have "dropped out"!! The message is clear from Rod, "abandon ship", "save yourselves", "demand a trade, and pray you get it".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dominic Raiola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wintry weather, silent counts contributed to De... (Dec '13) Dec '13 AZ Lions Fan 1
TE Joseph Fauria continues work with a chip on ... (Jul '13) Nov '13 BruWins For Life 38
Rodgers lends his voice to Congo conflict (Oct '13) Oct '13 Leslie Frazier 8
From Now on, Detroit Lions' Center Dominic Raio... (Oct '13) Oct '13 West Coast 1
Lions' Suh growing up, and he's better than ever (Sep '13) Sep '13 BillInKeyWest 1
NFL fines Ndamukong Suh record $100K fine for i... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Billy 8
Vikings' Jared Allen says the bad blood between... (Jan '11) Jan '11 frm1216 60

Dominic Raiola People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE