Lions' Raiola fined $7,500 for obscene gesture - Sports News

There are 2 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Dec 10, 2008, titled Lions' Raiola fined $7,500 for obscene gesture - Sports News. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

ALLEN PARK, Mich.>> Detroit center Dominic Raiola 's offensive gesture toward heckling Lions fans will cost him $7,500. The team announced the fine against the eight-year veteran yesterday, two days after ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

warriors

Columbus, OH

#1 Dec 10, 2008
Raiola, keep your cool and give um the SHAKA not the F#k#, They wish they were in your shoes making NFL money, auryyte!
CK Quick

San Antonio, TX

#2 Dec 11, 2008
I think that this whole obscene gesture and acting out at the fans thing is Raiola's escape plan from Detroit. Listen to this, I agree with first caller!

http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1h/cch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dominic Raiola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Preview: Packers vs. Lions Dec '14 eric 6
News NFL considers discipline for Raiola incident Dec '14 Runny Diarrhea 2
News From Now on, Detroit Lions' Center Dominic Raio... (Oct '13) Dec '14 Raiola Boner Rants 3
News Wintry weather, silent counts contributed to De... (Dec '13) Dec '13 AZ Lions Fan 1
News TE Joseph Fauria continues work with a chip on ... (Jul '13) Nov '13 BruWins For Life 38
News Rodgers lends his voice to Congo conflict (Oct '13) Oct '13 Leslie Frazier 8
News Lions' Suh growing up, and he's better than ever (Sep '13) Sep '13 BillInKeyWest 1
More from around the web