Vikings' Jared Allen says the bad blo...

Vikings' Jared Allen says the bad blood between him and the Detroit Lions has cooled

There are 60 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 31, 2010, titled Vikings' Jared Allen says the bad blood between him and the Detroit Lions has cooled. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Vikings defensive end Jared Allen has had plenty of uncomplimentary things to say about the Lions - and Detroit in general - since he joined the NFC North two years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Zeke

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Jan 1, 2011
The Detroit Lions have Jeff Backus at offensive left tackle....Jared Allen has been dominated by Backus every year...Allen just can't handle a big, athletic player like Backus.

If the Vikings go back to the 4 man rush, look for the Lions to destroy the Vikings and Allen to finish with no tackles, no sacks, but probably an assist for jumping on a pile.
Zeke

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jan 1, 2011
ErikWaaaaaa wrote:
Green Bay is known for fudge.....packers.
Are you 2 years old??? Still laughing about poooop jokes??? The NFL is an entertainment business....lighten up and don't take it so seriously....good grief!
Don In FL

Venice, FL

#6 Jan 1, 2011
ex favre fan wrote:
<quoted text>The Packers looked pretty "Physical' against the queens!?........31- 3!.........A comlete physical,......... including a rectal exam!.........Hahahhahah!..... Ps, that means an ars kicking!..Hahahhahhahh!
Yea, nice PS bonehead.
the real just another day

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Jan 1, 2011
Huh. I thought Ja-rod retired or something. Haven't seen that incredibly dumb thing he does when he gets a sack lately.

Oh, and Ja: that number you wear? We get it. Eighth grade level humor by a mouth-breathing juvie. What a loser....

Since: Jul 10

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Jan 1, 2011
ErikWaaaaaa wrote:
Green Bay is known for fudge.....packers.
Packers are also known for having more Super Bowls than the Vikings? How is that trophy case looking at Winter Park?
andy g

Chicago, IL

#9 Jan 1, 2011
I thought the Packers were playing the Bears for their playoff lives this Sunday....apparently all the Pack-i-ban types here took a wrong turn at Baldwin and wound up here instead...
Here let me help you...
The Vikings are playing the Lions in what will be, at least on paper, a pretty good game. These are the same Lions who put a beating on the Packers and put their Green clad butts in the precarious position they are today....
the Packers are playing in GreenBush for their season...
try stay focused here Pack-i-ban.
Beecharmer

United States

#10 Jan 1, 2011
andy g wrote:
I thought the Packers were playing the Bears for their playoff lives this Sunday....apparently all the Pack-i-ban types here took a wrong turn at Baldwin and wound up here instead...
Here let me help you...
The Vikings are playing the Lions in what will be, at least on paper, a pretty good game. These are the same Lions who put a beating on the Packers and put their Green clad butts in the precarious position they are today....
the Packers are playing in GreenBush for their season...
try stay focused here Pack-i-ban.
At least we are playing for something. And You? Oh that's right, you are playing to stay out of the cellar.
andy g

Chicago, IL

#11 Jan 1, 2011
Beecharmer wrote:
<quoted text>At least we are playing for something. And You? Oh that's right, you are playing to stay out of the cellar.
We are well aware of the situation, but thank you for poionting out the obvious...it is the only thing Pak-i-ban types are capable of these days...we have some issues to clear up in the Viking organization and they will be back...it seems that you have short memories over there in cheddarstan but what the heck...I am proud to know that the aid workers have been maaking progress with you all over there...yup..the Vikings are mathematically eliminated...and who says you can't teach a Pack-i-ban to read and comprehend simple math...indeed! It is a glorious day for those in Cheddarstan.
Hopefully the McCarthy's dog will survive to spring time, but I hear they got the pup in a safehouse just in case...you strokes have a history over there...
jeb

San Jose, CA

#12 Jan 1, 2011
how bout a story on frazier? PFT and star trib are reporting that groucho marx and frazier are in talks on a three year contract for the head coaching position. that would be a good start to my new year.
Hey Jared

Gaffney, SC

#13 Jan 1, 2011
I am a Viings fan. You are not an Eller, Marshall, Page or Sutherland, so why not give the Lions a break. At least that team played their hearts out the entire year and played as good as their talent! I believe their rookie lineman is much more talented than you. You can blad when people quit running at you and you stop them...LOL!
sid hartman

Anoka, MN

#14 Jan 1, 2011
i think it,s time for a divorce. turned into a cupcake
To all Packer Fans

Moorhead, MN

#15 Jan 1, 2011
Since you blowhard puke farmers are here with your snide comments, here is one for you:
The Packers will lose to the Bears. Sorry. They are better than you. So sad. Boo hoo. Bring on the rain, com-on, open the faucet. let see those green, puke colored tears. Packer lose. Count on it.
To all Packer Fans

Moorhead, MN

#16 Jan 1, 2011
Third concussion. Wash up time.
ex favre fan

Pine Island, MN

#19 Jan 1, 2011
green gay fagers wrote:
<quoted text>Btw I TOLD YOU THE BADGERS WOULD LOSE.
You also said the queens would beat the Packers twice!.......The Badgers did good this year.........but they were out coached today!......Thanks for the fun season Badgers!.........The rodents cant even dream of playing in a game like the Rose Bowl!
green gay fagers

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Jan 1, 2011
ex favre fan wrote:
<quoted text>You also said the queens would beat the Packers twice!.......The Badgers did good this year.........but they were out coached today!......Thanks for the fun season Badgers!.........The rodents cant even dream of playing in a game like the Rose Bowl!
Yes we can..........jerry kill is a very good friend of the tcu head coach gary patterson and they come from the same coaching tree.Plus we have more national titles than most teams in the big ten and we have a rose bowl victory so why cant we do it again?????As for the packers i also said they will either miss out on the playoffs or get a wild card.Im pretty accurate so far.Go vikings go gophers and kiss my a$$ wisconsin.
Beecharmer

United States

#21 Jan 2, 2011
andy g wrote:
<quoted text>
We are well aware of the situation, but thank you for poionting out the obvious...it is the only thing Pak-i-ban types are capable of these days...we have some issues to clear up in the Viking organization and they will be back...it seems that you have short memories over there in cheddarstan but what the heck...I am proud to know that the aid workers have been maaking progress with you all over there...yup..the Vikings are mathematically eliminated...and who says you can't teach a Pack-i-ban to read and comprehend simple math...indeed! It is a glorious day for those in Cheddarstan.
Hopefully the McCarthy's dog will survive to spring time, but I hear they got the pup in a safehouse just in case...you strokes have a history over there...
You really are a mean, stupid, angry person
Randy Moss

Spring Hill, FL

#22 Jan 2, 2011
I miss Favre about as much as I would a 3rd ball or another hole in my a-ss.
andy g

United States

#23 Jan 2, 2011
ex favre fan wrote:
<quoted text>You also said the queens would beat the Packers twice!.......The Badgers did good this year.........but they were out coached today!......Thanks for the fun season Badgers!.........The rodents cant even dream of playing in a game like the Rose Bowl!
Pack-i-ban scum...
Go Bears..
Anybody But GreenBush.
andy g

United States

#24 Jan 2, 2011
Beecharmer wrote:
<quoted text>You really are a mean, stupid, angry person
Too close for comfort BeeCharmer?????
Typical for Pack-i-ban twerps from lower Cheddarstan...you like to talk smack but have thin skin where your own transgressions are...angry? Not hardly...I do enjjoy pointing stuff out to dorks who interlope on boards and try talk smack...it is enjoyable to see your responses though...lame and pitiful, then the poor suffering cheddarstan whining comes in...
wahhhh!! You mean Minnesotans! Wahh!
If you cannot keep up, get your smacktalking butt on the porch..and if the truth about yourselves hurts, well too bad for you...
I do not consider my responses mean spirited, just pointed and pretty clear cut...what is mean? I also read the crap you p ost first and then respond...strictly reactionary type responses...I do not go on Sconnie boards (if indeed they exist???) and talk crap or interject my view points on the Pro-Sconnie boards like the Pack-i-ban jags and misguided twerps from Lower Cheddarstan do here...take a minute and peruse the boards...you all are the football equivilent of fundy nutjobs, hence the Pack-i-ban tag, remember BC, "If the Foo Sh*ts...wear it!!!" and on someone as thinskinned and parochial as you, it looks good! Hardly makes your butt look fat at all!!
Just for today...Go Bears...but they have no reason to play hard....we can only hope...
Anybody But Green Bush!!!!!
Whatever

Las Vegas, NV

#25 Jan 2, 2011
Leslie Frazier has already been hired as next year's head coach, PRIOR to Sunday's game in Detroit.

So why no news from the Pioneer Press?

Maybe they're all playing ********** with erie vike fan?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dominic Raiola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Preview: Packers vs. Lions Dec '14 eric 6
News NFL considers discipline for Raiola incident Dec '14 Runny Diarrhea 2
News From Now on, Detroit Lions' Center Dominic Raio... (Oct '13) Dec '14 Raiola Boner Rants 3
News Wintry weather, silent counts contributed to De... (Dec '13) Dec '13 AZ Lions Fan 1
News TE Joseph Fauria continues work with a chip on ... (Jul '13) Nov '13 BruWins For Life 38
News Rodgers lends his voice to Congo conflict (Oct '13) Oct '13 Leslie Frazier 8
News Lions' Suh growing up, and he's better than ever (Sep '13) Sep '13 BillInKeyWest 1
More from around the web