Clutch play, breaks fuel strong start | The Columbus Dispatch

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

Andre Caldwell gets a lift from Domata Peko after Caldwell's touchdown catch with 22 seconds left lifted the Bengals to a 17-14 win over the Ravens on Sunday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
shane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2009

Its about time they let St.Louis go he has almost single handedly lost three games for us!! Nice guy but lets face it he should have been taken out like Ol' Yeller weeks ago. And to all those idiot Steeler fans etc,etc that are saying were lucky I say say ..........SO WHAT LICK EM BABY!!! and has anyone heard from loudmouth "kenminusbarbie" I knew he wouldnt be back on here after he so bravly picked the Ravens to swallow the Bengals. They swallowed something alright,The agonizing and hopefuly familiar taste of defeat. WHO DEY,
Ad-Rock

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2009

The Bengals are not lucky. Yes, Limas Sweed's catch would have put the Bengals in a deep hole, which could have cost them the win. If the Bengals defend the deep pass vs Denver with FS Crocker being the deepest player on the field, Stockley gets tackled and time runs out. Also, if St. Louis has better snaps, the Bengals would not have missed 2 field goals and 1 extra point this year in games vs. Denver and Cleveland. Yes Flacco missed Mason wide open down the sideline. But, Carson hit his TE (Coates) right in the hands twice for Td's, but he dropped them. Also, Carson has thrown 2 int td's this year vs Green Bay and Baltimore. If he does not do that, the Bengals win by 10. The offense has been sloppy and inconsistent at best this year. Even with a loss to Pittsburgh, the Bengals would still be 4-1.
shane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2009

YUP!!!!!!!WHO DEY
Ad-Rock wrote:
The Bengals are not lucky. Yes, Limas Sweed's catch would have put the Bengals in a deep hole, which could have cost them the win. If the Bengals defend the deep pass vs Denver with FS Crocker being the deepest player on the field, Stockley gets tackled and time runs out. Also, if St. Louis has better snaps, the Bengals would not have missed 2 field goals and 1 extra point this year in games vs. Denver and Cleveland. Yes Flacco missed Mason wide open down the sideline. But, Carson hit his TE (Coates) right in the hands twice for Td's, but he dropped them. Also, Carson has thrown 2 int td's this year vs Green Bay and Baltimore. If he does not do that, the Bengals win by 10. The offense has been sloppy and inconsistent at best this year. Even with a loss to Pittsburgh, the Bengals would still be 4-1.
Fat-H

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2009

thats not all they swallowed.. haha..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Domata Peko Discussions

Search the Domata Peko Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Former Bengals QB Carson Palmer Headed To The "... (Oct '12) Nov '12 Knapp Time 17
Bengals Begging Fans to Show Up (Dec '11) Dec '11 The Bait 2
Bengals Coaching Themselves During Workouts (Jun '11) Jun '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Bob Hunter commentary: Give Brown credit ... th... (Jul '10) Jul '10 WHO DEY 11
One hudred straight days sober, former Logger, ... (May '10) May '10 Eureka Supporter 24
Can Maualuga erase the doubt? Only actions, tim... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Racey Casey 12
Reviving the passing game a priority | The Colu... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Jack 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••