Bengals Coaching Themselves During Wo...

Bengals Coaching Themselves During Workouts

There are 1 comment on the News Channel 11 story from Jun 14, 2011, titled Bengals Coaching Themselves During Workouts. In it, News Channel 11 reports that:

MASON , Ohio -- The NFL's lockout has turned players into coaches. Bengals players who are working out informally in Cincinnati this week have to pick their own plays, teach their young teammates the nuances and critique each other during their sessions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Channel 11.

Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Jun 15, 2011
I am sure it will be more effective than anything the Bengals coahes could do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Domata Peko Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Bengals QB Carson Palmer Headed To The "... (Oct '12) Nov '12 Knapp Time 17
News Bengals Begging Fans to Show Up (Dec '11) Dec '11 The Bait 2
News Bob Hunter commentary: Give Brown credit ... th... (Jul '10) Jul '10 WHO DEY 11
News One hudred straight days sober, former Logger, ... (May '10) May '10 Eureka Supporter 24
News Can Maualuga erase the doubt? Only actions, tim... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Racey Casey 12
News Reviving the passing game a priority | The Colu... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Jack 1
News The Bungles are back (Jan '10) Jan '10 Bungle Fan 1
More from around the web