Playoff-bound Bengals put loss behind them | The Columbus Dispatch

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

No NFL team wants to enter the playoffs with a 37-0 loss to their upcoming opponent as their last body of work.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
jetsfan

Huntington Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

NOT THIS YEAR BENGALS FANS!!! J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS!!!
AWWWWWSoCute

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

jetsfan wrote:
NOT THIS YEAR BENGALS FANS!!! J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS!!!
Who fron jersey goes to a cowlumbus post and talks about the Bengals??? What a loser!!!!! You must be real proud your team can beat a second string team, you will get crusherd next week
Ghostryder

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

Nice of the Been-Gals to lay down to help keep Pittsburgh out of the playoffs. Problem is, now they have that beatdown in the back of their minds so they can repeat it again this week. Jets have confidence against the Cincinnati Queens and will exert their dominance over them. Chad Johnson is gimpy, Chris Henry can`t fly and Carson Palmer can`t do it alone. I predict the Kitty Kats will be bombed by the Jets.

Since: Oct 09

Casselberry, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

make sure your here after the Bengals big victory to take your lumps... "Bi" Ryder

Hu Deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyy!!!!!!!!!!
tom brady

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

jets won already
tom brady

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

the patriots are the best and that games last year was riged how is it possible for us to lose
jetsfan

Huntington Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

awwwWWW so cute: can you read? it says Bay Shore NY, yeah NY!!! and i go everywhere to get the latest update to see what Chad Ocho NoShow will say next so I can enjoy it again when we shut his loud obnoxious AS^%$ up!!! so here it is for ya: JAY -eEE-TEE ESS, JETS, JETS, JETS!!!!
jetsfan

Huntington Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

hu dey: stop stealing the Saints chant, get your own!
Ghostryder

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

Hu Dey 24 wrote:
make sure your here after the Bengals big victory to take your lumps... "Bi" Ryder
Hu Deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyy!!!!!!!!!!
I will be here. And I am pretty sure the phrase is Who Dey! Another shining example of the intellect of the common Been-Gal fan.

Next thing is you will jump into an alcohol fueled rendition of the Icky Shuffle.

Who are they, indeed???!!!!!

And just to help you out, the Jets, is who I think is going to beat them Been-Gals. And it will be this weekend.

Let`s just hope the Been-Gals look better than the Bearcats.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Domata Peko Discussions

Search the Domata Peko Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Former Bengals QB Carson Palmer Headed To The "... (Oct '12) Nov '12 Knapp Time 17
Bengals Begging Fans to Show Up (Dec '11) Dec '11 The Bait 2
Bengals Coaching Themselves During Workouts (Jun '11) Jun '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Bob Hunter commentary: Give Brown credit ... th... (Jul '10) Jul '10 WHO DEY 11
One hudred straight days sober, former Logger, ... (May '10) May '10 Eureka Supporter 24
Can Maualuga erase the doubt? Only actions, tim... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Racey Casey 12
Reviving the passing game a priority | The Colu... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Jack 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••