Vick & Eagles Embarrass McNabb & Reds...

Vick & Eagles Embarrass McNabb & Redskins 59-28

There are 736 comments on the WFMZ story from Nov 15, 2010, titled Vick & Eagles Embarrass McNabb & Redskins 59-28. In it, WFMZ reports that:

Michael Vick, not Donovan McNabb, played like a $78 million quarterback, accounting for six touchdowns all by himself.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

First Prev
of 37
Next Last
Mocha Motive

United States

#1 Nov 15, 2010
78 mil worth
30 year VETERIAN

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Nov 16, 2010
Congrats Vic, I hope you put this much effort in every game, Champ..........
YOU ARE ON TOUGH >>>> EAGLE <<<< MAN KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ......
But I still do not think you payed your proper debt for the dog incident ......
Robert

AOL

#3 Nov 16, 2010
First of all McNabb sucks and im glad we got rid of him. Im an eagles fan and i was at the game last night. In fact, i just got home about 10 mins ago. That was the first time i went to see my team play and i will always remember it. Im glad to have Vick as my quarterback, and i hope he stays in Philly for a long time.
Satash

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Nov 16, 2010
Criminal Vick will not survive the season. Wait and see every team will have one objective and pound him so hard that he will be out for the season. And that is what he deserves. Torturing him like he tortured those defenseless dogs. The arrogant Philly fans are so desperate for any kind of a title they will go to any measure to get one. Maybe they could sign Charles Manson or some of the Arab terrorist to help them win some kind of sports title, no sorry Philly you are at the bottom of ethics in pro sports.
DJP

Whitehall, PA

#5 Nov 16, 2010
I am getting tired of this sport. They make too much money and there are too many trouble makers. And to think they want to go on strike next year...
mvpbrodie93

United States

#6 Nov 16, 2010
U mad? Lol
Satash wrote:
Criminal Vick will not survive the season. Wait and see every team will have one objective and pound him so hard that he will be out for the season. And that is what he deserves. Torturing him like he tortured those defenseless dogs. The arrogant Philly fans are so desperate for any kind of a title they will go to any measure to get one. Maybe they could sign Charles Manson or some of the Arab terrorist to help them win some kind of sports title, no sorry Philly you are at the bottom of ethics in pro sports.
Jack

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Nov 16, 2010
Satash wrote:
Perhaps you should look up "false equivalence." Vick is not Manson (not even close in fact). We are talking about some dogs. Not humans but dogs.

FWIW, very few people seem to care and nobody is attempting to "pound" him more than any other QB. You appear to be delusional.

Since: Jul 07

PARK RIDGE IL.

#8 Nov 16, 2010
DJP wrote:
I am getting tired of this sport. They make too much money and there are too many trouble makers. And to think they want to go on strike next year...
Then fine keep it to yourself.
Tom

United States

#9 Nov 16, 2010
DJP wrote:
No different than the NBA, MLB and the movie industry. Love the sport but pay scale is out of whack with the the reality of everyday people. For my money, police, fire personel, nurses, paramedics, emt's and soldiers are the undervalued members of society.
Im just sayin

Glen Burnie, MD

#10 Nov 16, 2010
With no offensive or defensive line, we won't beat much of anybody. McNabb rarely had more than one second to get rid of the ball.
Satash

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Nov 16, 2010
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should look up "false equivalence." Vick is not Manson (not even close in fact). We are talking about some dogs. Not humans but dogs.
FWIW, very few people seem to care and nobody is attempting to "pound" him more than any other QB. You appear to be delusional.
I think your delusional Jack. maybe your in bed with Vick....lol
Gary

Allentown, PA

#12 Nov 16, 2010
Michael Vick should have beaten up his girlfriend, mom, sisters and cousins...after all Charlie Sheen beats up his wifea and is back on TV.
We put to much emphasis on animals...way too much...just ask the 47 year old mom with 4 kids in Minnesota who lost her husband trying to save a dog on a frozen lake...both dog and fireman drowned...funeral for dog was attended by Lassie, Old Yeller, and a Rin Tin Tin look-a-like!
kman

Simi Valley, CA

#13 Nov 16, 2010
haters remember this, GOD sometimes makes a man unlike any other on earth and no one can do anything about it. Its just his way of telling man that he is GOD. GOD made michael vick, he is part human and part super human. And iam sure we have not seen michael vicks best ("scary"). So get a life haters!
Kornback Rattler

Odessa, TX

#14 Nov 16, 2010
Satash wrote:
<quoted text> I think your delusional Jack. maybe your in bed with Vick....lol
Another "Deranged Beast Lover".
Vickfan

Spring City, PA

#16 Nov 16, 2010
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't hurt what you can't catch.....enough of the dog crap!! He isn't the only player that has made a mistake in professional sports. There are many on all rosters...football and basketball especially. He paid for his mistake...and he seems sincere about his remorse. He is one unbelievable talent and I'm glad he is on the Eagles. If he wins a SB this year he deserves it as much as anyone in my opinion. When he wins a SB he will have as many SB wins as Peyton and Eli. I cannot wait for that day!!!!!

As for McNabb, Eagle fans knew he didn't have what it takes to win the big game. Good for him if he signed this monster deal....he has the Redskins buffaloed. He doesn'y have the IT factor, never did.
Anonymous

Lewisburg, PA

#17 Nov 16, 2010
I am a diehard Eagles fan. Always have been and always will be. I don't like Mc Nabb and I'm glad we creamed him, especially after the comments he made after they beat us last time. We didnt make a mistake, we knew exactly what we were doing getting rid of you! Now to Vick, I dont like him as a person because of what he did but I like him as a qb, especially our qb. He seems truly sorry for his past actions and is making better of himself. I have a friend who is a diehard Giants fan who keeps getting on me about my team never winning a super bowl and all I have to say to him is 1-7 and he shuts up. Victory is sweet!
wow

United States

#18 Nov 16, 2010
wow you all hate someone you don't even know for no reason he didn't hurt your dog his personal life is his buisiness if you tended to yours as much as you blog about how worthless vick is your life might have some meaning god bless and GO VICK!!!!!!!!!! oh yeah and didnt a browns star kill someone last year due to drunk driving grill him not vick
Leah

Adams, KY

#19 Nov 16, 2010
wow wrote:
wow you all hate someone you don't even know for no reason he didn't hurt your dog his personal life is his buisiness if you tended to yours as much as you blog about how worthless vick is your life might have some meaning god bless and GO VICK!!!!!!!!!! oh yeah and didnt a browns star kill someone last year due to drunk driving grill him not vick
That philosophy is the same as saying "he didn't hurt your kid" or 'he didn't steal your money" why care.Sick thinking.
Susie

Fogelsville, PA

#20 Nov 16, 2010
Leah wrote,
"That philosophy is the same as saying "he didn't hurt your kid" or 'he didn't steal your money" why care.Sick thinking. "

What ever happened to paying your dues - punishment, and saying you're sorry and forgiveness?
Only for the people you pick and choose?

Some of you people on here are so full of hate for one man who paid his dues and deserves a second chance. Why are you all so willing to judge his wrongs? Who the heck are you? Also get a life people - the dog thing happened years ago - move on.
Vinny

Fleetwood, PA

#21 Nov 16, 2010
Satash wrote:
<quoted text> I think your delusional Jack. maybe your in bed with Vick....lol
I hope you know how ridiculous you sound... seriously get over it... it happened, its over, now he is playing some great football and moving on with his life. the end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 37
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dimitri Patterson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jets player has gone AWOL, hasn't talked to team (Aug '14) Sep '14 Rex Likes Feet 3
News Jets' Dimitri Patterson on perhaps being target... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Are the New York Jets A Playoff Team? (Aug '14) Aug '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News New England Patriots Will Silence Delusional Ne... (Jul '14) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 12
News Thoughts on Latest New York Jets Signings: Don'... (Apr '14) Apr '14 He Hate Me 1
News Dolphins vs Browns NFL Week 1 Recap (Sep '13) Sep '13 Blowhole News 1
News Dolphins Fans Still Asking If Ireland Has Done ... (Mar '13) Apr '13 big d 5
More from around the web