Dolphins vs Browns NFL Week 1 Recap

Dolphins vs Browns NFL Week 1 Recap

There are 1 comment on the The Phinsider story from Sep 9, 2013, titled Dolphins vs Browns NFL Week 1 Recap. In it, The Phinsider reports that:

The Miami Dolphins beat the Cleveland Browns 23-10 yesterday, moving to 1-0 on the season before next week's contest against the Indianapolis Colts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Phinsider.

Blowhole News

Miami, FL

#1 Sep 9, 2013
Not even a single pass attempt to Wallace in the 1st half....that can't become a trend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dimitri Patterson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jets player has gone AWOL, hasn't talked to team (Aug '14) Sep '14 Rex Likes Feet 3
News Jets' Dimitri Patterson on perhaps being target... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Are the New York Jets A Playoff Team? (Aug '14) Aug '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News New England Patriots Will Silence Delusional Ne... (Jul '14) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 12
News Thoughts on Latest New York Jets Signings: Don'... (Apr '14) Apr '14 He Hate Me 1
News Dolphins Fans Still Asking If Ireland Has Done ... (Mar '13) Apr '13 big d 5
News Talking Points: Miami Dolphins should have clea... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Ginger Manager 1