Nugent looks like perfect fit with Bengals a " for now | The Columb...

There are 2 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Sep 20, 2010, titled Nugent looks like perfect fit with Bengals a " for now | The Columb.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

A year ago, Mike Nugent was nearing the end of his rocky, four-game season with Tampa Bay, about to be released to the unwelcome comforts of the Harrison West home he shares with brother Kevin in Columbus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Bengals Fan

Circleville, OH

#2 Sep 20, 2010
Watching Nugent yesterday was a lot of fun. I hope he hangs in there...
Jungle

Dublin, OH

#5 Sep 20, 2010
It was good to see a former buckeyes live out is dream. Playing for his home team. keep up the good work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dhani Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bengals notebook: Lineman celebrates birthday w... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Who Dey 3
News The Bungles are back (Jan '10) Jan '10 Bungle Fan 1
News Ochocinco apologizes for sorry showing | The Co... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Yinzer 4
News Broncos shock Bengals with fluky last-minute TD (Sep '09) Sep '09 hahahahahahaha 4
News Bizarre bounce: Stokley turns pass deflection i... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Colts fan forever 3
News Bengals Announce 2009 Team Captains (Sep '09) Sep '09 kory 1
News Cincinnati Bengals 2009 Training Camp Preview (Jul '09) Jul '09 jeremi 1
More from around the web