Redemption is theme for 2011 Penn Sta...

Redemption is theme for 2011 Penn State football season

There are 3 comments on the York Dispatch story from Jul 21, 2011, titled Redemption is theme for 2011 Penn State football season. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

Stephfon Green called this his "season of redemption," in which he cleanses his history of injuries and finds his running stride.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

schelbee

Scranton, PA

#1 Jul 22, 2011
I think if the budget is not met on time, the president, his entire staff, from the vice president all the way down to his white house aides, all senitors, congressmen, superior court judges, and all FBI and CIA agents should not be paid until it is passed. Why should the military and seniors have to pay for their stupidity?
junny

United States

#2 Aug 2, 2011
schelbee wrote:
I think if the budget is not met on time, the president, his entire staff, from the vice president all the way down to his white house aides, all senitors, congressmen, superior court judges, and all FBI and CIA agents should not be paid until it is passed. Why should the military and seniors have to pay for their stupidity?
what dose this have to do with football

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#3 Aug 4, 2011
Well, as long as top recruits keep dropping Penn State for Notre Dame, they can pick any theme they want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Devon Still Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Devon and Leah Still to be honored at ESPYS (Jun '15) Jun '15 Bungals 1
News Bengals sign player so daughter gets health care (Sep '14) Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 5
News MSU's Cox declares for NFL draft (Jan '12) Jan '12 tommy 1
News Remember these guys? Current 8-1 Penn State tea... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Duskyfarts 4
News Nebraska and Penn State set to battle in the tr... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Duskyfarts 2
News Frank Bodani: Watch for Joe Paterno's telltale ... (Apr '11) Nov '11 rider 25
News PSU's QB Bolden remains in tough position (Nov '11) Nov '11 rider 3
More from around the web