A Trio of Wide Receivers Who Could Breakout in 2011 NFL Season

May 31, 2011 Full story: National Football Authority

By Adam Parker NFL Contributor Playmakers at the wide receiver position are invaluable in today's game.

Full Story

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 May 31, 2011
I do not like the comparing Jacoby Ford to Deven Hester because Ford has always been a WR and returner so it shouldn't be too big of a deal for him. Hester on the other hand, was originally a DB/Returner. That is why he has struggled since trying to convert to WR.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#2 Jun 1, 2011
I think Rae Carruth will have a break-out season, probably in the fall when he breaks out of prison for murdering his pregnant girlfriend

Since: Jan 11

Longwood, FL

#3 Jun 6, 2011
I agree. In one season, Jacoby Ford has shown more talent as a WR than Hester has so far. Add in the occasional KR and PR and you have a great contributor.
TexasRaider wrote:
I do not like the comparing Jacoby Ford to Deven Hester because Ford has always been a WR and returner so it shouldn't be too big of a deal for him. Hester on the other hand, was originally a DB/Returner. That is why he has struggled since trying to convert to WR.

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#4 Jun 6, 2011
The only thing I don't like about Ford is that he wears #12...That's a QB's number.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#5 Jun 9, 2011
Haleys Commet wrote:
The only thing I don't like about Ford is that he wears #12...That's a QB's number.
Are you sure its not the average Queen fans' IQ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Devin Hester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Preseason 2014: Atlanta Falcons vs. Jackson... Aug 26 Garbageuars 1
Time For Brian Urlacher and Chicago Bears To Pa... Mar '14 Steven 1
Bears QB Cutler out at Redskins with groin injury (Oct '13) Oct '13 Mike Dickta 2
Offense not clicking, Bears beat Chargers 33-28 (Aug '13) Aug '13 Go Blue Forever 1
Darren Sharper Think the Bears Can Compete with... (Jun '13) Jul '13 DagoT 21
The question:Who should be the Green Bay Packer... (Jun '13) Jun '13 GBPfan 6
How Much is Jay Cutler Worth Heading into 2013? (Mar '13) Mar '13 Bad Things Small ... 1
•••
•••

Devin Hester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••