Jay Cutler to Packers DBs: 'Good luck'

Sep 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KARE-TV Minneapolis

We begin the first season of 13-straight weeks of Thursday Night Football with a rather intriguing divisional clash between the Chicago Bears and Green Bay Packers.

Comments
61 - 63 of 63 Comments Last updated Sep 18, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Go Blue wrote:
To me, the Hall of Fame, will remain flawed, until they respect all positions, equally....Alex Karras effected as many game outcomes as Paul Hornung....just in a different manner....
You are preaching to the choir here. I've always hated how QBs are THE focus of every team. And you may have noticed that the Packers have had some good QBs. It doesn't matter to me. I believe all players on a team help to create success. The great thing about football is that it is the ultimate TEAM sport!
Oh Ship

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo! No more guesses required.
I was really relying on the Blazing Saddles Mongo role as the reason why....
Jays HOF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are preaching to the choir here. I've always hated how QBs are THE focus of every team.
Except in Cutlers case...he just sucks and deserves every bit of focus on that fact....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Devin Hester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time For Brian Urlacher and Chicago Bears To Pa... Mar '14 Steven 1
Bears QB Cutler out at Redskins with groin injury (Oct '13) Oct '13 Mike Dickta 2
Offense not clicking, Bears beat Chargers 33-28 (Aug '13) Aug '13 Go Blue Forever 1
Darren Sharper Think the Bears Can Compete with... (Jun '13) Jul '13 DagoT 21
The question:Who should be the Green Bay Packer... (Jun '13) Jun '13 GBPfan 6
How Much is Jay Cutler Worth Heading into 2013? (Mar '13) Mar '13 Bad Things Small ... 1
Devin Hester Hints at Possibility of Requesting... (Feb '13) Mar '13 Halas 1 3

Search the Devin Hester Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••