Chicago Bears well aware of Cedric Benson's success with Cincinnati Bengals

Oct 13, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chicago Tribune

Bengals running back Cedric Benson runs in a touchdown as Ravens safety Ed Reed and cornerback Chris Carr pursue.

Comments
21 - 27 of 27 Comments Last updated Jan 9, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Let's rock!!”

Since: Oct 07

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2009

No_More_Rexcuses wrote:
Sox fan here. Always have been since my Father brought me to the games. They were awful. And they had those stupid looking French foreign legion looking uniforms with the ugly jersies and hats and I think they wore shorts. I was at the disco demolition derby in the 70's , although I was in grade school. Left before all real craziness kicked in. I never thought Id see the day the White Sox won a World Series!
Never had anything against the Cubs. Just never followed them. Never really cared for them.
Ah, hell, I secretly root for the Cubs and was surprised when they TOTALLY collapsed in 2008! In this town, it seems like you have to declare fealty to one or the other, and I never got off on the blue uniforms etc.

My Dad used to take me to both teams, he was an old guy (died in 2003 at age 90) and had seen Babe Ruth, Ty Cobb etc.! He told me that he'd watch Ty Cobb sharpen his spikes with a file while on the bench....dang, that's history for you! He liked any game any time, a great way to learn to love sports!

Still, my buds and I get together and yell CUBS SUCK on many occasions! It makes for a fun season actually. The Bartmann thing was just SO Cubs-fans typical!!

Regarding the Bengals today vs. Texans, I see that Cedric Benson had a typically Benson-like 2.75 yards/carry, but at least he scored a touchdown (unlike his typical game as a Bear).

Tough luck about Odom, I hate to see a good guy go down for the season from any team.

Kickoff coming up, GO BEARS!

“Let's rock!!”

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2009

Otis wrote:
<quoted text>
Kickoff coming up, GO BEARS!
F-WORD, F-WORD, F-WORD!!

Jesus Christ, let's make a few mistakes, guys!!! What a crappy game! Later....

“Let's rock!!”

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

shane wrote:
Oh k you drew first blood we will see what happens in that game and dont forget the Bengals have a little defense of thier own so bring it on. Like in "road house" it's be nice until its time to not be nice, get ready for an a$$ whuppin. Bring it Ditka clone. I tried to be nice but you drew first blood !!!!! bring it bbbbeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt ttccccccccccchhhhhhhhhh! we willsee whos whining WHO DEY!<quoted text>
I have one shite sandwich and am only waiting for the mustard.....you Bengals kicked our collective arses but good!
Fat-H

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

I see the Bears did well against the Bengals!!! haha... Eat Sh*t Chicago!!!
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

They have to beat Carolina thursday night....Da Bears....Go Bears....

“Let's rock!!”

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

Fat-H wrote:
I see the Bears did well against the Bengals!!! haha... Eat Sh*t Chicago!!!
I see that Cedric Benson hurt himself again! Awwww....don't say I didn't warn you!

Go pack your Skyline Chili (Sh*t) Cincy!!

“Let's rock!!”

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2010

shane wrote:
Couldn't have said it better myself. It's called jealousy plain and simple. Cedric made some mistakes but who doesn't not to mention the fact that the good ol boy texas ranger probably didnt like him in the first place if you understand me. Oh well go Cedric and go Bengals!!!!!!!!! WHO DEY<quoted text>
WHO DEY?? Dem Bengals LOST to the Jets!! HA HA HA HA!! Thomas Jones, ex-Bear, moves along, while Cedric Benson, ex-Bear, gets to clean out his locker.

See ya next year!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Devin Hester Discussions

Search the Devin Hester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Time For Brian Urlacher and Chicago Bears To Pa... Mar '14 Steven 1
Bears QB Cutler out at Redskins with groin injury (Oct '13) Oct '13 Mike Dickta 2
Offense not clicking, Bears beat Chargers 33-28 (Aug '13) Aug '13 Go Blue Forever 1
Darren Sharper Think the Bears Can Compete with... (Jun '13) Jul '13 DagoT 21
The question:Who should be the Green Bay Packer... (Jun '13) Jun '13 GBPfan 6
How Much is Jay Cutler Worth Heading into 2013? (Mar '13) Mar '13 Bad Things Small Packages 1
Devin Hester Hints at Possibility of Requesting... (Feb '13) Mar '13 Halas 1 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••