Jay Cutler says he and receivers are on same page

Jay Cutler may be new to the Bears offense, but he felt like he was in sync with his receivers from the start of training camp Friday at Olivet Nazarene. Full Story

“Stimulate THIS!”

Since: Aug 08

West Frankfort, IL

#1 Jul 31, 2009
What's the over/under on Cutler's first tantrum? For the price Angelo paid, he better be a good soldier, keep his yap shut, and no less than the NFC championship game. You wanted this Jay, so you better make good.
pistolpetestoys

Rockford, IL

#2 Aug 1, 2009
I think Cutler realizes if he lives up to his hype and leads the Beloveds to the promised land,he can write his own ticket.
WhaDahFak

Warren, MI

#3 Aug 1, 2009
So far JC is talking like a leader...I'm okay with attitude as long as it delivers results
Ruaiddiot

Santa Barbara, CA

#4 Aug 1, 2009
What recivers?he practicing with the Wheeling H.S. team?
AzBroncofan

Apache Junction, AZ

#5 Aug 1, 2009
Who cares what he says? How he handles himself,etc. It's what he does on Sunday(s) that matters.
WhaDahFak

Warren, MI

#6 Aug 1, 2009
Ruaiddiot wrote:
What recivers?he practicing with the Wheeling H.S. team?
I think it was the John Hersey H.S. Team
john

Grand Rapids, MI

#7 Aug 1, 2009
Starting to sound like Cutler's "attitude problem" was manufactured BS as time goes on. Besides, some emotion would be nice to counterbalance Lovie "I smoked a fat j during halftime" Smith standing dumbfounded while his team blows another fourth quarter lead.
Kimmy

Crystal Lake, IL

#8 Aug 1, 2009
Someone save this article so in December I can repost it when they haven't won a game. On the same page? With whom? The silly Bears fans that went out and bought the Jersey already????

“Stimulate THIS!”

Since: Aug 08

West Frankfort, IL

#9 Aug 2, 2009
john wrote:
Starting to sound like Cutler's "attitude problem" was manufactured BS as time goes on. Besides, some emotion would be nice to counterbalance Lovie "I smoked a fat j during halftime" Smith standing dumbfounded while his team blows another fourth quarter lead.
Funny Holmes....Lovie IS the anti-Ditka isn't he? I swear, when the camera zooms in on him right after something bad just happened, it looks like he couldn't care less.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Devin Hester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutler sparkles, leads Bears over Falcons Oct '14 VaJayna 2
NFL Preseason 2014: Atlanta Falcons vs. Jackson... Aug '14 Garbageuars 1
Time For Brian Urlacher and Chicago Bears To Pa... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Steven 1
Bears QB Cutler out at Redskins with groin injury (Oct '13) Oct '13 Mike Dickta 2
Offense not clicking, Bears beat Chargers 33-28 (Aug '13) Aug '13 Go Blue Forever 1
Darren Sharper Think the Bears Can Compete with... (Jun '13) Jul '13 DagoT 21
The question:Who should be the Green Bay Packer... (Jun '13) Jun '13 GBPfan 6

Devin Hester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE