Cutler to ... T.O. in Chicago?

Apr 27, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NFL

Roundup: Cutler not anxious to add T.O. The NFL offseason has hit a post-draft lull, similar to the moments after you open your presents on Christmas Day.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
KSBearsfan

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

Surely we have higher standards than that! Let's try some young, new, upstanding talent who can be trained by seasoned veterans and not lower ourselves to something like this! No one should be anxious to have T.O. here!
Gerfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

Belch
DaBears 2010

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

Gerfarts wrote:
Belch
Touche to bullfarts!!
Bullfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

It happens you know

Since: Apr 07

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

When you hire TO you got to deal with the following:

1. Baggage!
2. Decling skils!
3. A lot of payroll!
4. Ego!
5. An incendiary device in his head that can go off at any moment!
6. A sense of entitlement that makes Paris Hilton look like Mother Teresa!

But he also has Hall of Fame numbers, keeps himself in great shape and for some reason always manages to keep himself in the rumor mill.

He must be doing something right.
Bullfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

I guess Cutler doesnt like throw TD's much
Bullfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

*to throw

“sorry we're out of cheese”

Since: Feb 07

jacksonville beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

another target for cutler to throw at while trying to reach his annual goal of 25-30 INTs. please sign TO in chicago. thatll make sure the bears stay inferior in the nfc. ol lovie will be pulling out the scotch at the end of the day and praying for better days. like when they were a good team going to the superbowl with that one gator qb.
my momma told me, therell be days like this...
DaBears 2010

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

bulldog3 wrote:
another target for cutler to throw at while trying to reach his annual goal of 25-30 INTs. please sign TO in chicago. thatll make sure the bears stay inferior in the nfc. ol lovie will be pulling out the scotch at the end of the day and praying for better days. like when they were a good team going to the superbowl with that one gator qb.
Are you on that LSD stuff again?? Looks like it.
Bulldogfarts3

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

I hope Favre returns so that 330 INT goal can be reached
Cuntler

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Why should i throw TD's when there are INT's to be thrown?
Bullfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Excellent Favre imitation

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

bulldog3 wrote:
One can only pray this scenario cultivates itself, this would all but assure an implosion within' the Bears season and would certainly send Martz straight to the looney bin. ESPN is drooling thinking of all the fun footage and amusing quips for their anchors should this transaction come to fruition.
Da Bears 2010

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>One can only pray this scenario cultivates itself, this would all but assure an implosion within' the Bears season and would certainly send Martz straight to the looney bin. ESPN is drooling thinking of all the fun footage and amusing quips for their anchors should this transaction come to fruition.
Martz says he quite happy with the receivers he has. He also said we will be in the playoffs this year and he said you can write it in Granite. Looks like we dont need T.O. maybe the Bucs can use him. Or Chiefs, Raiders, Lions?, Steelers, Browns, Broncos, Panthers, or Rams. Lots of teams left.

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Da Bears 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>Martz says he quite happy with the receivers he has. He also said we will be in the playoffs this year and he said you can write it in Granite. Looks like we dont need T.O. maybe the Bucs can use him. Or Chiefs, Raiders, Lions?, Steelers, Browns, Broncos, Panthers, or Rams. Lots of teams left.
Rumor has it that your best reciever is a second year guy out of Abilene Christian, that's right, Abilene Christian. Say it isn't SOOOOOOOOOOO...
Da Bears 2010

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>Rumor has it that your best reciever is a second year guy out of Abilene Christian, that's right, Abilene Christian. Say it isn't SOOOOOOOOOOO...
That would be Johnny Knox who is faster than Hester. But our best receiver is Devin Aromashadu(took me 2 weeks to learn how to say it) 6'3" 235# dude looks like Anquan Boldin and is as big as Sidney Rice
Bullfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>One can only pray this scenario cultivates itself, this would all but assure an implosion within' the Bears season
Yes

Or they could be like the Vikes and win 12 games and no Super Bowl

I guess winning records really dont mean much do they
Bullfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Da Bears 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>Devin Aromashadu(took me 2 weeks to learn how to say it)
devin aromashOdu

Take 2 weeks to learn how to spell it
Bullfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

lol

I couldnt resist not posting that anymore
Da Bears 2010

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Bullfarts wrote:
<quoted text>
devin aromashOdu
Take 2 weeks to learn how to spell it
Gosh darn it, I thought I had it that time

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Devin Hester Discussions

Search the Devin Hester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Time For Brian Urlacher and Chicago Bears To Pa... Mar '14 Steven 1
Bears QB Cutler out at Redskins with groin injury (Oct '13) Oct '13 Mike Dickta 2
Offense not clicking, Bears beat Chargers 33-28 (Aug '13) Aug '13 Go Blue Forever 1
Darren Sharper Think the Bears Can Compete with... (Jun '13) Jul '13 DagoT 21
The question:Who should be the Green Bay Packer... (Jun '13) Jun '13 GBPfan 6
How Much is Jay Cutler Worth Heading into 2013? (Mar '13) Mar '13 Bad Things Small Packages 1
Devin Hester Hints at Possibility of Requesting... (Feb '13) Mar '13 Halas 1 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••