Chicago Bears: 5 Ways to Utilize Devin Hester in the Bears' Offense
Throughout the May and June minicamps, the Chicago Bears have talked about their new offense.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.
Since: Feb 08
#1 Jun 15, 2012
Top 6 ways Chicago can Use Devon Hester:
1. Instead of throwing the ball to him, Cuntler can try to kick it to him.
2. Have him fetch hot dogs for the O-linemen after every sack they give up.
3. Run over and rub Lovie' bald head every time he sports that confused look.
4. Kick Urlacher in the rump, and run
5. Let the opponent score on every posession, so he can get more return yards.
6. Run, run as far away from the windy city as possible, for his own sake.
#2 Jun 21, 2012
Make him play both ways, field punts and return kickoffs against the Vikings
Let him enter the record books as the only person who scored 14 touchdowns in a game
Add your comments below
|Cutler sparkles, leads Bears over Falcons (Oct '14)||Oct '14||VaJayna||2|
|NFL Preseason 2014: Atlanta Falcons vs. Jackson... (Aug '14)||Aug '14||Garbageuars||1|
|Time For Brian Urlacher and Chicago Bears To Pa... (Mar '14)||Mar '14||Steven||1|
|Bears QB Cutler out at Redskins with groin injury (Oct '13)||Oct '13||Mike Dickta||2|
|Offense not clicking, Bears beat Chargers 33-28 (Aug '13)||Aug '13||Go Blue Forever||1|
|Darren Sharper Think the Bears Can Compete with... (Jun '13)||Jul '13||DagoT||21|
|The question:Who should be the Green Bay Packer... (Jun '13)||Jun '13||GBPfan||6|
Find what you want!
Search Devin Hester Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC