Bears getting safety Darren Sharper worth exploring

Darren Sharper looking to Chicago at his stage of his career makes sense. He shows good instincts, has nice timing and usually takes the right angles. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BigJohn

United States

#21 Mar 7, 2009
Jeebs wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree that nada needs to quit posting, but so do you.
Hey Sport,You need to add your name to the people that need to stop posting on here(not Icu,he is a Bear fan). You especially,because you are a Viqueen fan and the enemy. The fact you spend all your time on a Bears blog,shows your lack of commitment to your own team. You are considered a Fair weather fan.

“FIRE CHILLY! FIRE CHILLY! ”

Since: Aug 08

Rensselaer

#22 Mar 8, 2009
BigJohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sport,You need to add your name to the people that need to stop posting on here(not Icu,he is a Bear fan). You especially,because you are a Viqueen fan and the enemy. The fact you spend all your time on a Bears blog,shows your lack of commitment to your own team. You are considered a Fair weather fan.
ICU is an ignorant piece of sh!t just like you. and my vikings are also nfc north champs. until you or somebody else can dethrone them, we are on top. have fun watching your care bears battle the fudge packers for second place in the division next year while we are in the playoffs yet again. and i have to ask, where was the bears game on television in the wildcard round? i seemed to only be able to find the vikings game. and if you had any clue, then you would know that i spend a lot of time on the vikings forums. im guessing your also a cubs, considering you think i just spend time on the bears topics. just to let ya know, i post on almost every topic about sports. manny ramirez, vikings, bears, a-rod, bulls, white sox, cubs, dodgers, packers, loul deng, bobby jenks...i could go on and on, but to say i spend all my time on a team im not even a fan of is absolutely absurd.
Bill

Palatine, IL

#23 Mar 8, 2009
Jeebs wrote:
<quoted text>
ICU is an ignorant piece of sh!t just like you. and my vikings are also nfc north champs. until you or somebody else can dethrone them, we are on top. have fun watching your care bears battle the fudge packers for second place in the division next year while we are in the playoffs yet again. and i have to ask, where was the bears game on television in the wildcard round? i seemed to only be able to find the vikings game. and if you had any clue, then you would know that i spend a lot of time on the vikings forums. im guessing your also a cubs, considering you think i just spend time on the bears topics. just to let ya know, i post on almost every topic about sports. manny ramirez, vikings, bears, a-rod, bulls, white sox, cubs, dodgers, packers, loul deng, bobby jenks...i could go on and on, but to say i spend all my time on a team im not even a fan of is absolutely absurd.

Can't we just ... all get along ??

Ha...Ha...Ha...Ha....

I stay awake at night wondering what ICU thinks !

Rensselaer

#24 Mar 8, 2009
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha...Ha...Ha...Ha....
when you have ignorant people like that, no we cant get along because they make a lot of dumb comments but cant them up with facts.
ICU

United States

#25 Mar 8, 2009
Jeebs wrote:
<quoted text>
ICU is an ignorant piece of **** just like you. and my vikings are also nfc north champs. until you or somebody else can dethrone them, we are on top. have fun watching your care bears battle the fudge packers for second place in the division next year while we are in the playoffs yet again. and i have to ask, where was the bears game on television in the wildcard round? i seemed to only be able to find the vikings game. and if you had any clue, then you would know that i spend a lot of time on the vikings forums. im guessing your also a cubs, considering you think i just spend time on the bears topics. just to let ya know, i post on almost every topic about sports. manny ramirez, vikings, bears, a-rod, bulls, white sox, cubs, dodgers, packers, loul deng, bobby jenks...i could go on and on, but to say i spend all my time on a team im not even a fan of is absolutely absurd.
You only barely won the division & made the playoffs because you CHEATED! You would have been 6-10 if your Steroid boys didnt Cheat again out of their suspensions as well. So Theres some Facts for you chipper. No matter,your cheatin boys will be supended this year,finally. You take pride in cheating to win apparently. You are a piece of Shiiht just like your pathetic team. They need to test Jared Allen next,whos name has come up for steroids as well. If you get lucky you might finish 7-9. If you spend that much time on line,you are either a young child or you really need a life and a job! See ya Queebs.
ICU

United States

#26 Mar 8, 2009
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha...Ha...Ha...Ha....
Sorry but I am not Gay like you,look elsewhere,Nada,Jeebs are good for you. I am Married and dont go that way. So stop Staying up thinking & dreaming about me,Yuuk. I am sure there are homosexual web sites for you guys to chat with each other on & you can even meet new boys out there! Go Bears!
jerseyboy

United States

#27 Mar 8, 2009
Jeebs wrote:
<quoted text>
when you have ignorant people like that, no we cant get along because they make a lot of dumb comments but cant them up with facts.
Boo,Hoo,Hoo Sniffle,Sniffle.i am sure you are used to being picked on sport.facts,you mean like the fact the williams duo cheat to be successful.your team winning means nothing unless you think cheating is a good thing.the vikings would have been 7-9 with the suspenshins they should have had.they will finally be supended this year so enjoy fighting the lions for last place.that is where the vikings belong.the bears will dominate the division this year fairly without cheating.enjoy watching us in the playoffs this year.you are a loser just like your vikings are.even with all the holes the bears had last year you barely won the division.we will be back this year to slap you guys around,ha ha.
Bill

United States

#28 Mar 8, 2009
ICU wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but I am not Gay like you,look elsewhere,Nada,Jeebs are good for you. I am Married and dont go that way. So stop Staying up thinking & dreaming about me,Yuuk. I am sure there are homosexual web sites for you guys to chat with each other on & you can even meet new boys out there! Go Bears!

YOU'RE MARRIED ???

Holy C*R^A*P !!!....... Why do you come off as a snot-nosed little adolescent with an IQ of room temperature ??

I would've guessed 13, maybe 15 at most !!

W...O...W...!!

Rensselaer

#29 Mar 8, 2009
ICU wrote:
<quoted text>
You only barely won the division & made the playoffs because you CHEATED! You would have been 6-10 if your Steroid boys didnt Cheat again out of their suspensions as well. So Theres some Facts for you chipper. No matter,your cheatin boys will be supended this year,finally. You take pride in cheating to win apparently. You are a piece of Shiiht just like your pathetic team. They need to test Jared Allen next,whos name has come up for steroids as well. If you get lucky you might finish 7-9. If you spend that much time on line,you are either a young child or you really need a life and a job! See ya Queebs.
barely or not, still made the playoffs and you didnt. even with the vikes winning in week 17, the bears still would of made it if they could of beat houston, which they blew a 10-0 lead at halftime. and please dont even bring up the steroid incident, because for one they were water pills that help you lose weight. in case you dont know, the fatter you are, the more space you take up and that makes it even harder for you running back to get threw the hole because of big the opposing player is. and two, 5 out of the 6 players who tested positive had no idea there were steroids in the product they took. the product wasnt on the banned list of the nfl and the substances in the pills werent on the label. as for jared allen, your just a bitter, jealous, and whiny @$$ little b!tch because you dont have a defensive end who can record around 15 sacks a year. you saying the bears will win it all next year is only comical because of the lack of talent they have at reciever. they wont do a damn thing next year and that is why they play the games to prove ignorant people like you wrong. but anyway, we are division champs so get used to it. also, i do need a job right now because i am currently layed off like the other half of the country because of the piece of sh!t economy. its pretty damn hard to find work when the company you work for isnt getting any business. so dont go and judge people when you dont know them or their situation.

Rensselaer

#30 Mar 8, 2009
jerseyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo,Hoo,Hoo Sniffle,Sniffle.i am sure you are used to being picked on sport.facts,you mean like the fact the williams duo cheat to be successful.your team winning means nothing unless you think cheating is a good thing.the vikings would have been 7-9 with the suspenshins they should have had.they will finally be supended this year so enjoy fighting the lions for last place.that is where the vikings belong.the bears will dominate the division this year fairly without cheating.enjoy watching us in the playoffs this year.you are a loser just like your vikings are.even with all the holes the bears had last year you barely won the division.we will be back this year to slap you guys around,ha ha.
my post above is also meant towards you.
ICU

United States

#31 Mar 9, 2009
Jeebs wrote:
<quoted text>
barely or not, still made the playoffs and you didnt. even with the vikes winning in week 17, the bears still would of made it if they could of beat houston, which they blew a 10-0 lead at halftime. and please dont even bring up the steroid incident, because for one they were water pills that help you lose weight. in case you dont know, the fatter you are, the more space you take up and that makes it even harder for you running back to get threw the hole because of big the opposing player is. and two, 5 out of the 6 players who tested positive had no idea there were steroids in the product they took. the product wasnt on the banned list of the nfl and the substances in the pills werent on the label. as for jared allen, your just a bitter, jealous, and whiny **** little **** because you dont have a defensive end who can record around 15 sacks a year. you saying the bears will win it all next year is only comical because of the lack of talent they have at reciever. they wont do a damn thing next year and that is why they play the games to prove ignorant people like you wrong. but anyway, we are division champs so get used to it. also, i do need a job right now because i am currently layed off like the other half of the country because of the piece of **** economy. its pretty damn hard to find work when the company you work for isnt getting any business. so dont go and judge people when you dont know them or their situation.
Hey,Football aside,I am sorry you are out of work. The economy is in the toilet and I do care for my fellow Americans. So I do wish you good luck in finding work. I really hope the new presidency can get us going again. So good luck to you & your family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Devin Hester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutler sparkles, leads Bears over Falcons Oct 14 VaJayna 2
NFL Preseason 2014: Atlanta Falcons vs. Jackson... Aug '14 Garbageuars 1
Time For Brian Urlacher and Chicago Bears To Pa... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Steven 1
Bears QB Cutler out at Redskins with groin injury (Oct '13) Oct '13 Mike Dickta 2
Offense not clicking, Bears beat Chargers 33-28 (Aug '13) Aug '13 Go Blue Forever 1
Darren Sharper Think the Bears Can Compete with... (Jun '13) Jul '13 DagoT 21
The question:Who should be the Green Bay Packer... (Jun '13) Jun '13 GBPfan 6

Devin Hester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE