Bears coach Lovie Smith still wants Devin Hester returning punts

It seems reasonable for Devin Hester to get less work on special teams as he continues to evolve into a No. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
AFC FAN

East Peoria, IL

#62 May 6, 2009
BearsFanForLife wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha. Sorry I cant stop laughing at your stupid post,Ha,ha,Ha. We are all much Dumber now,for having read it! Your Jealousy is swelling inside you,your Fear,ha,ha! You know whats going to happen Chump! You were lucky to barely squeeze the division out last year by 1 game. Your window closed last year,you will see Sparky! The Vikings NEVER WIN,you should know that unless you are a fair weather fan. The management and ownership were cheap and screwed around not getting a Q.B when the Vikes were in their prime. You have a old team now and the arrow IS pointing down,Favre will make it Worse. The Bears are back in the saddle Baby!! YEAH!! You are Soooo Jealous and Scared of the Bears you cant stand it. I hope you enjoy rebuilding next year,while the Bears own the division for the next decade,ha,ha. Why are you spending all your time on our web site,Ha,Ha,Ha!! I spend ALL my time on my teams web site,not someone elses. You are a Total poster child of a fair weather fan if I have ever seen one!!! A Lonely little loser viqueen fan,alone and wandering aimlessly,so sad,boo,hoo,hoo!! BEAR DOWN! GO CUTLER!! GO BEARS,2009 DIVISION CHAMPIONS!!
LMAO YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT!!!!!!! LOOK AT MY SCREEN NAME MORON IT IS AFC FAN I'M NOT A VIKING FAN NOR ANY FAN OF THE NFC SO WHY DO YOU KEEP REFFERING ME AS ONE? JEEZ I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE THAT STUPID!!!!!!! WHO IS CUTLER GOING TO THROW TO? YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE RECIEVER ON YOUR TEAM THAT COULD BE A NUMBER TWO ON ANY OTHER NFL TEAM, WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?!?!?!? LIKE I SAID THE BEARS WILL FINISH 3RD IN THE NFC NORTH AND I HOPE WHEN THEY DO YOU MAN UP AND REALIZE YOU KNOW JACK ABOUT FOOTBALL "BEAR DOWN" LMAO WHAT A TOOL!!!!!!!!!!

“305 Opa Locka”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#63 May 6, 2009
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
It is spelled Savior,Idiot! Cutler "is" the Savior Chumpo,you will lose as usual you loser. Enjoy 3rd place and watching the Bears in the playoffs,Ha,Ha,Ha. Yeah Cutler,Yeah Bears!!
LOL Typical Bear fan.....Once you guys start losing games Cutler will get boo'd just like every other qb you guys have had. Talk about fair weather fans, if a player has a bad game he gets boo'd and gets trash talked about him in the media. Yea you guys are "TRUE" fans. With the easiest schedule in the NFL this year and with you're "SAVIOR" there is no excuss why you guys should not win the division this year, but I bet you guys don't even come close to that goal. Like I said in my previous post I hope all of you biased fans are here at the end of the season to man up that the Bears are a waste of a franchise. BEARS 3rd IN THE NFC NORTH!!!!!!!!!!Q)33R DOWN......lol
BearsFanForLife

United States

#64 May 6, 2009
AFC FAN wrote:
<quoted text>
**** YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT!!!!!!! LOOK AT MY SCREEN NAME **** IT IS AFC FAN I'M NOT A VIKING FAN NOR ANY FAN OF THE NFC SO WHY DO YOU KEEP REFFERING ME AS ONE? JEEZ I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE THAT STUPID!!!!!!! WHO IS CUTLER GOING TO THROW TO? YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE RECIEVER ON YOUR TEAM THAT COULD BE A NUMBER TWO ON ANY OTHER NFL TEAM, WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?!?!?!? LIKE I SAID THE BEARS WILL FINISH 3RD IN THE NFC NORTH AND I HOPE WHEN THEY DO YOU MAN UP AND REALIZE YOU KNOW JACK ABOUT FOOTBALL "BEAR DOWN" **** WHAT A TOOL!!!!!!!!!!
You are the biggest idiot ever! We are all much Dumber now for having read your response. A Jealous Viking Fan,Boo,hoo,hoo. The Bears will finish 12-4 & win the division Easily. I will be here to back it up Party boy,how about you Chicken Little!! A Tool? Talk about a little Kiss Assz! Are you a Girl or what? Seriously maybe you should go play with your Barbies and watch Martha Stewart Missy. Bear Down baby!! GO CUTLER,YEAH! GO BEARS,2009 DIVISION CHAMPS!!

“Harvin ROY 2009”

Since: Apr 09

Franklin, WI

#66 May 6, 2009
The second Bearsfanforlife stated that CHI was not weak at the WR spot, was the very second i stopeed reading his post.

I knew at that point is was full of useless rambling and failed delusions.

The Bears number one reciever is a KR. Not a WR. Notice how many balls he drops?

And their number 2 is Earl Bennett. A guy who couldn't make it ONCE on the field. HAHA. ZERO career receptions.

You are a funny little boy.

“305 Opa Locka”

Miami

#67 May 7, 2009
b1gdmart wrote:
The second Bearsfanforlife stated that CHI was not weak at the WR spot, was the very second i stopeed reading his post.
The Bears number one reciever is a KR. Not a WR. Notice how many balls he drops?
And their number 2 is Earl Bennett. A guy who couldn't make it ONCE on the field. HAHA. ZERO career receptions.
Thats what I have been saying all along. That guy is a complete imbosol. He obviously knows absolutely nothing about the game of football. Just because he played one year of Pop Warner the guy thinks he is Mel Kiper. The Bears are garbage, they have no receivers, a questionable o-line, and their secondary blew last year. I just find it amazing they gave Hester that nice contract to play WR when he is nothing more then a KR. Like I have said in my past 5 posts if Favre goes to the Vikes then the Bears will finish 3rd in the NFC North. PEROID, END OF STORY!!!!!!! Don't quit your day job of whiping up the floor in the back of a adult book store BearFanForLife. You are still a tool!
Dolphin Fan

Moscow, Russia

#68 May 7, 2009
We should not cast stones at the Bears. We have not won a Super Bowl in 35 years and I remember the stadium emptying out real fast last year in that embarrassing playoff game as Pennington threw 4 interceptions and fans boo'd him.

Really made 11-5 look lame. But then again, our weak schedule padded that 11-5
Dolphin Fan

Moscow, Russia

#69 May 7, 2009
305Phinphan wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I have said in my past 5 posts...like a complete imbosol...obviously knows absolutely nothing about the game of football...a tool...if Favre goes to the Vikes then the Bears will finish 3rd in the NFC North.
Your lame comment reads better now.

This is the same Favre you bashed when the Jets signed him saying he sucked. You are a typical dumb Dolphin fan like me.
BearsFanForLife

United States

#70 May 7, 2009
b1gdmart wrote:
Another Jealous little Viqueen fan,You are The Queen of fair weather fans,Ha,Ha,Ha. All the media guys are even picking the Bears to win the division! You are Jealous and delusional!! The More you post your ramblings,the more you show your Ineptness,insecurities and Jealousy!! Like I said we will see at the end of the year,who is on top! So I wouldnt be talking so tough there Sport! You Know your viqueens are in trouble or you wouldnt be here,spouting off all your Day Dreams & Non Sense on Our web site! Dont be Mad at us just because the Bears are better than the Viqueens!! like I have said. The Bears will Win the Division at 12-4,Easily! The Packers will improve a few games at 9-7,but they are still adjusting to a new scheme! The Viqueens along with the Williams boys suspensions considered,should fall to 8-8(with Favre or not). The lowly Lions will improve to 5-11. Enjoy watching the Bears in the playoffs,after Dominating the NFC North!! Bear Down,Go Cutler!! Go Bears,2009 Division Champions!!
Greg

Chicago, IL

#71 May 7, 2009
Why would the Vikings want Favre when Tarvaris Jackson is on the verge of superstardom? Is that his name?
Jake

United States

#72 May 7, 2009
BearsFanForLife wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Jealous little Viqueen fan,You are The Queen of fair weather fans,Ha,Ha,Ha. All the media guys are even picking the Bears to win the division! You are Jealous and delusional!! The More you post your ramblings,the more you show your Ineptness,insecurities and Jealousy!! Like I said we will see at the end of the year,who is on top! So I wouldnt be talking so tough there Sport! You Know your viqueens are in trouble or you wouldnt be here,spouting off all your Day Dreams & Non Sense on Our web site! Dont be Mad at us just because the Bears are better than the Viqueens!! like I have said. The Bears will Win the Division at 12-4,Easily! The Packers will improve a few games at 9-7,but they are still adjusting to a new scheme! The Viqueens along with the Williams boys suspensions considered,should fall to 8-8(with Favre or not). The lowly Lions will improve to 5-11. Enjoy watching the Bears in the playoffs,after Dominating the NFC North!! Bear Down,Go Cutler!! Go Bears,2009 Division Champions!!
Great post,you are so right,I agree 100%. I cant wait for the actual regular season,Yeah! Go Bears!

“305 Opa Locka”

Miami

#73 May 7, 2009
Dolphin Fan wrote:
We should not cast stones at the Bears. We have not won a Super Bowl in 35 years and I remember the stadium emptying out real fast last year in that embarrassing playoff game as Pennington threw 4 interceptions and fans boo'd him.
Really made 11-5 look lame. But then again, our weak schedule padded that 11-5
I also can't remember the last time the Bears beat Miami so eat a ****
dolphin donnie of na

AOL

#74 May 10, 2009
we suck worse than the bears
BearsFanForLife

East Peoria, IL

#75 May 10, 2009
I would talk trash about the Dolphins but I cant remember the last time we beat you guys. The Dolphins get the upper hand.
The Curtain

Easton, PA

#76 May 11, 2009
I cant remeber when the last time either of your teams played in a Super Bowl and won. 80's wasnt it? LMAO
BearsFanForLife

United States

#77 May 11, 2009
305Phinphan wrote:
<quoted text>
I also can't remember the last time the Bears beat Miami so eat a ****
Hey Cowardly "305Phinphan" dont post using my name anymore! If you have something to say,use your own name! Go Bears,2009 Division Champions!!

“305 Opa Locka”

Miami

#78 May 11, 2009
BearsFanForLife wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cowardly "305Phinphan" dont post using my name anymore! If you have something to say,use your own name! Go Bears,2009 Division Champions!!
I diden't thats why above the text you quoted it says 305phinphan, can you read tool bag?
BearsFanForLife

United States

#79 May 12, 2009
305Phinphan wrote:
<quoted text>
I diden't thats why above the text you quoted it says 305phinphan, can you read tool bag?
Tool bag? What are you 15 years old? Maybe you should stick to playing with your Sponge Bob toys. Leave the Sports to the grown-Ups! You are such a little Loser,so Sad! GO BEARS,2009 DIVISION CHAMPIONS!!

“305 Opa Locka”

Miami

#80 May 12, 2009
BearsFanForLife wrote:
<quoted text>
Tool bag? What are you 15 years old? Maybe you should stick to playing with your Sponge Bob toys. Leave the Sports to the grown-Ups! You are such a little Loser,so Sad! GO BEARS,2009 DIVISION CHAMPIONS!!
You were wrong and I was right once again!!!!!!! eat a d1c k
BearsFanForLife

United States

#81 May 13, 2009
305Phinphan wrote:
<quoted text>
You were wrong and I was right once again!!!!!!! eat a d1c k
Why should I eat a d1c k? Are they Good??? I guess you would know Hohmoh Boy! Have you been back to San Fransisco lately,since you broke up with your Boyfriend? It has obviously made you bitter. I would assume there are probably web sites for gays like you.You would have much better luck there than on here! I will pass on the d1c k,but dont mind me,eat up & enjoy. Gotta go Sport,good luck with that!
BEAR DOWN!! GO BEARS,2009 DIVISION CHAMPIONS!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Devin Hester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutler sparkles, leads Bears over Falcons Oct '14 VaJayna 2
NFL Preseason 2014: Atlanta Falcons vs. Jackson... Aug '14 Garbageuars 1
Time For Brian Urlacher and Chicago Bears To Pa... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Steven 1
Bears QB Cutler out at Redskins with groin injury (Oct '13) Oct '13 Mike Dickta 2
Offense not clicking, Bears beat Chargers 33-28 (Aug '13) Aug '13 Go Blue Forever 1
Darren Sharper Think the Bears Can Compete with... (Jun '13) Jul '13 DagoT 21
The question:Who should be the Green Bay Packer... (Jun '13) Jun '13 GBPfan 6

Devin Hester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE