Patience Paying Off For Aromashodu

Patience Paying Off For Aromashodu

There are 8 comments on the CBS Local story from Oct 13, 2011, titled Patience Paying Off For Aromashodu. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Devin Aromashodu is starting to show signs of becoming that guy. The fifth-year receiver is forcing coaches to give him more playing time by making plays down the field that veteran Bernard Berrian has been unable to deliver.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

ezg357

Madera, CA

#1 Oct 13, 2011

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#2 Oct 13, 2011
He looks pretty good. Hope he's ahead of Berrian on the depth chart at this point.
ezg357

Madera, CA

#3 Oct 13, 2011
Purple Faithful wrote:
He looks pretty good. Hope he's ahead of Berrian on the depth chart at this point.
es I think so far anyway he showed his hands are better then Berrian
Tweetfarts

Cypress, TX

#4 Oct 15, 2011
ezg357 wrote:
<quoted text>es I think so far anyway he showed his hands are better then Berrian
But Berrian is always open...lol...
Kanfan

Wichita, KS

#5 Oct 16, 2011
Aromashodu better have patience cuz Fraiser sure likes BB brain. As rested as he is, B B brain better put up some numbers, (6 catches for 115 yds) or the Vikings should tape him to the goal posts and leave him there. I'll be watching, see just how open he is...LOL.
Coachfarts

Cypress, TX

#6 Oct 16, 2011
Kanfan wrote:
cuz Fraiser sure likes BB brain.
Berrian, McDivots...he likes all the losers doesnt he...
Kanfan

Wichita, KS

#7 Oct 16, 2011
Coachfarts wrote:
<quoted text>
Berrian, McDivots...he likes all the losers doesnt he...
Someone has Ole Shep over in the corner....pretty soon this free ride is gonna have to stop. If Frasier won't stop it, some one else will.
DBfarts

Cypress, TX

#8 Oct 16, 2011
Speaking of corners...Griffin sucks!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Devin Aromashodu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Devin Aromashodu Could Help the Chicago Bears i... (Jul '13) Aug '13 Bleeds Purple 10
News Bears Sign Wide Receivers Aromashodu and Jackson (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bleeds Purple 1
News 6 Biggest Trouble Spots on the Minnesota Viking... (Jun '12) Dec '12 Langoliers 3
News Minnesota Vikings: 5 Things That Must Change fo... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Peterson 5
News Unlike the Minnesota Vikings, the Minnesota Gop... (Nov '12) Nov '12 DMAN 3
News Minnesota Vikings: Receivers have quiet day as ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 dman 4
News Ponder Starts Taking Steps Forward (Sep '12) Sep '12 Urinal Mints 9
More from around the web