Colts sweating the details at trainin...

Colts sweating the details at training camp

There are 15 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Aug 3, 2007, titled Colts sweating the details at training camp. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The Indianapolis Colts dealt with another sweltering morning at training camp in normal fashion: meticulously.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

BOO BOO THE FOOL

Dayton, OH

#1 Aug 3, 2007
Its getting so close!!! Cant wait for football season!!
BigPaPa

United States

#2 Aug 3, 2007
Like, who cares? Does the Star run pictures & news flashes of electric company or phone company workers or construction workers out in the heat for a solid 12 hours???

Save the server space. Only a half-drunk, Al Bundy, excessively vocal minority of the central Indiana population cares anyway.

Now, I gotta get to work so I can pay the tax on my lunch that is building a billion dollar playground for the rich folks.

“Deport All Illegal Aliens!!”

Since: Jul 07

Speedway, Indiana

#3 Aug 3, 2007
BigPaPa wrote:
Like, who cares? Does the Star run pictures & news flashes of electric company or phone company workers or construction workers out in the heat for a solid 12 hours???
Save the server space. Only a half-drunk, Al Bundy, excessively vocal minority of the central Indiana population cares anyway.
Now, I gotta get to work so I can pay the tax on my lunch that is building a billion dollar playground for the rich folks.
Couldn't get decent season tickets, huh?!?!? Call 1-800-WAHHHHH!!
dbb

United States

#4 Aug 3, 2007
hey BigPaPa, without the Colts here this city would be in the gutter worse than it is now. So shut up and thank your lucky stars that Indy isn't like Anderson or Muncie.
wjr

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Aug 3, 2007
What happened to James Mungro?

“Don't be a Hater”

Since: Jun 07

Indianapolis

#6 Aug 3, 2007
BigPaPa wrote:
Apparently you care or you wouldn't post. If McDonalds is too expensive for you try bringing your lunch then you don't have to pay the extra tax. I've got a sneaking suspicion that you could avoid a few big macs anyway. Go Colts!
Yep

Lincoln, NE

#7 Aug 3, 2007
Boy, I'd sure swelter in T Haute
for their millions!! Poor babies!!
I sure wouldn't spend my money on a
ticket so they can get richer!!!
retired

Noblesville, IN

#8 Aug 3, 2007
BigPaPa, so much anger and hate. It is a shame that you don't seem to have a little peace in your life. Maybe try going to your pastor or priest for help. Evenually it comes down to peace with God, and then with those around you.
GoColts

AOL

#9 Aug 3, 2007
BigPaPa wrote:
Hey you know what you can do? You can skip the article. No one is forcing you to read the article. If you don't like it in Indiana. Then you can always move.

Go Colts.
off a cough

Bellevue, KY

#10 Aug 3, 2007
BigPaPa wrote:
bwahahahah

You cared enough to RTFA and post.

Move to Boston with the other losers, chump.
rob

Benton Harbor, MI

#11 Aug 3, 2007
Yep wrote:
Boy, I'd sure swelter in T Haute
for their millions!! Poor babies!!
I sure wouldn't spend my money on a
ticket so they can get richer!!!
You buying a ticket doesn't affect their pay one way or the other...it affects Irsay's pay! they could care less if YOU bought a ticket! They sell out every game... so 1 less ticket means nothing!
BigPaPa

United States

#12 Aug 4, 2007
Like I said; Only a half-drunk, Al Bundy, excessively vocal minority of the central Indiana population cares anyway.

And I was right!
Isaac

Schaumburg, IL

#13 Aug 4, 2007
I went to the Colts Training Camp on 8/3 and it was a lot of fun, although it was very warm. Marvin Harrison is looking good in training camp and I expect that he will have another standout year.
jump41

Schaumburg, IL

#14 Aug 4, 2007
BigPaPa wrote:
Like I said; Only a half-drunk, Al Bundy, excessively vocal minority of the central Indiana population cares anyway.
And I was right!
If you don't appreciate the Colts and what they've done for Indianapolis, then why do you continue to argue and read this article?
BigPaPa

United States

#15 Aug 4, 2007
jump41 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't appreciate the Colts and what they've done for Indianapolis, then why do you continue to argue and read this article?
Yeah, what have the Colts done for the city? Took approx.$1B to build a new stadium from every man, woman & child in central Indiana. Let's see.. what else? Have a rabid, but small, following by those that have been manipulated into believing that this city's success & pride is based on 'their'(it's Irsay's private business), team.

Irsay's little stops at Nora Apothacary... great roll-model for kids.

There's more. A whole bunch more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Devin Aromashodu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Devin Aromashodu Could Help the Chicago Bears i... (Jul '13) Aug '13 Bleeds Purple 10
News Bears Sign Wide Receivers Aromashodu and Jackson (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bleeds Purple 1
News 6 Biggest Trouble Spots on the Minnesota Viking... (Jun '12) Dec '12 Langoliers 3
News Minnesota Vikings: 5 Things That Must Change fo... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Peterson 5
News Unlike the Minnesota Vikings, the Minnesota Gop... (Nov '12) Nov '12 DMAN 3
News Minnesota Vikings: Receivers have quiet day as ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 dman 4
News Ponder Starts Taking Steps Forward (Sep '12) Sep '12 Urinal Mints 9
More from around the web