No excuses for Vick in 2012

Mar 18, 2012 Full story: Philly.com 385

The Eagles and Evan Mathis agreed Saturday to a five-year deal, meaning the offensive line will have all five of its starters back next season.

Full Story
First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Vick Hater

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2012
This is precious..the sociopath has excuses his whole life, both on and off the field..its always someone else's fault!
From his losing ways to the dog fighting & dog killings, to his drugs, etc..etc..its never been his fault!

Since: Jan 08

Pleasantville, NJ

#2 Mar 19, 2012
The so called Dream Team and the Convick never win a Super Bowl so who cares.....lol

“did we stop vick yet ? ”

Since: Jan 12

Loganville, GA

#3 Mar 19, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
This is precious..the sociopath has excuses his whole life, both on and off the field..its always someone else's fault!
From his losing ways to the dog fighting & dog killings, to his drugs, etc..etc..its never been his fault!
good post michael. way to keep letting vick run our lives. it's been working great so far. hasn't it ?
DOWHATITDO2U2

Highland Park, MI

#4 Mar 21, 2012
This discussion started almost THREE YEARS AGO. You people are sick as hell. You've been drinking HATER-ADE for 3 years. That must really suck going down and still you can't change the past. Vick changed HIS future. How about you hater try doing that!
CON-vickT

Newport News, VA

#5 Mar 22, 2012
DOWHATSHEDO2HERSELF wrote:
This discussion started almost THREE YEARS AGO. You people are sick as hell. You've been drinking HATER-ADE for 3 years. That must really suck going down and still you can't change the past. Vick changed HIS future. How about you hater try doing that!
What's the matter DOIT2YOURSELF, are 3 individual posts too much for your sickass to put together? Has the blow so completely f..kk'ed up your head that you have to post and copy one of the the other two that you made?

Must be pure hell to be so GD eaten up with delusions of nonexistant racism your whole life. You live, eat, and breathe that stupidshit don't ya, DOWHOP?

Poor little hoodrat, someone has really f....kk'ed your head up royally.

Since: Jan 08

Pleasantville, NJ

#6 Mar 23, 2012
the Convick is still the most hated football player
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Mar 24, 2012
Shadoz wrote:
And I`m still"staling" you wideload.LOL
philly4losers

Snellville, GA

#9 Mar 24, 2012
CON-vickT wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter DOIT2YOURSELF, are 3 individual posts too much for your sickass to put together? Has the blow so completely f..kk'ed up your head that you have to post and copy one of the the other two that you made?
Must be pure hell to be so GD eaten up with delusions of nonexistant racism your whole life. You live, eat, and breathe that stupidshit don't ya, DOWHOP?
Hoodrat,ghetto gremlin!!!! vick is just the most underachieving,overrated,poor excuse for a qb and a "man.""love the moron who thinks vick has changed his pitiful ways.a year older,and dumber than ever.wonder what injury will be his first of many excuses for his sh!t of a season?
philly4losers

Snellville, GA

#10 Mar 24, 2012
Shadoz wrote:
He will be hated,and laughed at,long after blogs about him are done(just like vicks career!)
He's societys sludge. Human garbage,waiting for his final days in the big dumpster of used up,nfl players,who couldn't win a thing since va tech.
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Mar 24, 2012
pilly4poppers wrote:
<quoted text>
He will be hated,and laughed at,long after blogs about him are done(just like vicks career!)
He's societys sludge. Human garbage,waiting for his final days in the big dumpster of used up,nfl players,who couldn't win a thing since va tech.
And here we are, the loser changes her address and name , so it can bump it`s stupid ramblings back to the top . DUMBASS !!!
CON-vickT

Newport News, VA

#12 Mar 24, 2012
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>And here we are, the loser changes her address and name , so it can bump it`s stupid ramblings back to the top . DUMBASS !!!
Dude, are you retarded? No, seriously, are you?
philly4losers

Snellville, GA

#13 Mar 24, 2012
CON-vickT wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, are you retarded? No, seriously, are you?
Retarded and just plain stupid!damn,can this guy get anymore pitiful?Have there been any studies on the long term effects of rectal perforations and fissures?something has produced this fool,way beyond good old fashioned hemorrhoids!
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#14 Mar 24, 2012
philly4losers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hoodrat,ghetto gremlin!!!! vick is just the most underachieving,overrated,poor excuse for a qb and a "man.""love the moron who thinks vick has changed his pitiful ways.a year older,and dumber than ever.wonder what injury will be his first of many excuses for his sh!t of a season?
The sociopath is getting married..right??..So his first injury will be a groin pull..caused by his new sanky large-ass bride..Kilufuliannia!!!
Either that or Herpes again!
genevalove4real

Snellville, GA

#15 Mar 24, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Post Jim. Turning The Racism Around To Look Like It's Them Instead Of Us Has Been Working Well At Stopping Vick. Hasn't It ?
Gay anal reject; how many times do I have to tell you:vick self destructs.he needs no help fukk1ng up! He does it so well.that's because he is so damn stupid.all he had was physical talent,with not a brain cell to back it up.that's why he can't Ever win.even dumbads dungy,seems to have lost faith in his felon. All downhill from here, last year was.a "dream, "compared to vicks performance this season.
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#16 Mar 24, 2012
philly4losers wrote:
<quoted text>
Retarded and just plain stupid!damn,can this guy get anymore pitiful?Have there been any studies on the long term effects of rectal perforations and fissures?something has produced this fool,way beyond good old fashioned hemorrhoids!
I assume that's why he uses SOS for sack of sh*t!!
genevalove4real

Snellville, GA

#17 Mar 24, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
The sociopath is getting married..right??..So his first injury will be a groin pull..caused by his new sanky large-ass bride..Kilufuliannia!!!
Either that or Herpes again!
His groinpulls and concussions are the same!
kijafidafrickvick never knows whether to ice him down or suck him off!I hear they are registered at weaves are us.the catering is being done by popeyes and all guests must leave their weapons with their parole officers.
An exciting time for all!
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#18 Mar 24, 2012
genevalove4real wrote:
<quoted text>
His groinpulls and concussions are the same!
kijafidafrickvick never knows whether to ice him down or suck him off!I hear they are registered at weaves are us.the catering is being done by popeyes and all guests must leave their weapons with their parole officers.
An exciting time for all!
Wow..sounds like a Red Beans and Rice EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!!!!

Loganville, GA

#19 Mar 25, 2012
i think it's so cool how we chat here like we don't know each other. no one realizes that we call each other before we post. i know it looks pathetic but as long as the vick supporters don't realize it we can be as pathetic as we want .
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...

i know michael still has one human friend other than me tho. that's enough humans in anyone's life.

Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand.
December 1, 2011 at 11:48am
Tony Fiorito likes this.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...
hmmmm

Paris, TN

#21 Mar 25, 2012
CON-vickT wrote:
<quoted text>
I no dats right!!!!!!!

Loganville, GA

#22 Mar 25, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I no dats right!!!!!!!
that's right jim. you pat yourself on the back. see we don't need other humans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeSean Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Redskins inactives: Santana Moss sits Sep 7 The Shats 2
Tom Brady to Sit Out New England Patriots Pre-S... Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 6
Redskins WR Jackson denies gang ties Jul '14 cara murphy 4
Cody Hoffman Should Make Washington Redskins' 5... May '14 Any takers 2
Tebow: McCoy slams former NFL quarterback with ... May '14 Darkness Falls 3
Raiders interested in DeSean Jackson; no visit ... Apr '14 He Hate Me 13
Oakland Raiders Rumors: DeSean Jackson a Perfec... Apr '14 Reggie McWTF 43
•••
•••

DeSean Jackson People Search